Marcus Gilchrist signs 1 year deal

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Marcus Gilchrist signs 1 year deal

Postby PHXR8R » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:12 pm

Former #Texans safety Marcus Gilchrist is signing a 1-yr deal with the #Raiders, source said. Another defensive signing today.
4:50 PM · Mar 15, 2018
Ian Rapoport

Under cover good signing. Solid year for the Texans last year. Texans board not happy they let him go. Will compete for a starter job replacing Nelson. 1 year deal... money not known yet. This is the kind of signing we could afford with our cap number and is an upgrade to Nelson.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer
Highscores: 0

Re: Marcus Gilchrist signs 1 year deal

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:28 am

This isn't a "good signing" in any way. It's yet another shit move, signing a 30-yr-old S who has never done jack shit.

Next thing you'll be telling us Tahir Whitehead is some kind of "covert" special player too. Because, you know, you read that one article by that guy...

Jesus Christ, you're like a stupid, fat cat chasing a laser pointer. At first it's amusing but post after post after useless post, you're just a monotonous airbag. Unbelievable.

I'm sure we'll get 10 more posts today about camp fodder moves that are going to put us over the top. You're an idiot.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby PHXR8R » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:17 am

Lol...you’re so intelligent.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby PHXR8R » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:54 am

DeadRinger wrote:This isn't a "good signing" in any way. It's yet another shit move, signing a 30-yr-old S who has never done jack shit.

Next thing you'll be telling us Tahir Whitehead is some kind of "covert" special player too. Because, you know, you read that one article by that guy...

Jesus Christ, you're like a stupid, fat cat chasing a laser pointer. At first it's amusing but post after post after useless post, you're just a monotonous airbag. Unbelievable.

I'm sure we'll get 10 more posts today about camp fodder moves that are going to put us over the top. You're an idiot.

Yup... and while people keep reading my posts, you’re fading into obscurity and irrelevance. You offer nothing to the fan base or this site. 790 had your ass turned and running. I’ve been called a lot of names, but I have never been accused of or mistaken for a Donk fan. Something you are regularly accused of and mistaken for. If I’m such an idiot, why are you the only one telling me so? Because people understand who you are and the BS you spew. I put up a chart and you aren’t intelligent enough to click on it before you insulted me. You show your ignorance with every emotional foot stomping post laced with vulgarities and repressed homosexuality. Lmao...790 messed you up and you haven’t been the same since. You didn’t comment on your own Mack post? You are petrified he’s gonna light your fraudulent ass up again huh? You’re a coward Dead.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum