Jordy Nelson Officially Signed

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Jordy Nelson Officially Signed

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:30 am

Crab got tired of our bullshit offense and Downing and the ineptitude and dysfunction last year. His heart wasn't in it for most of the season. Change of scenery is probably good for him.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby PHXR8R » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:46 am

Can’t argue much about that statement.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:00 am

PHXR8R wrote:2 years $15 million, $13 million guaranteed. $200k less than Crabtree for this year. Crabtree looks to be on his way out. Rather cut Dropperts, but we’d eat $2 mil in dead money there and nothing by cutting Crabtree and saving 7.7 on the cap. This was our “splash” signing. As I assumed, we would be players in the 2nd tier market. No cap space to compete for the big names. Picked up a FB as well. Looks like Olewale may be in danger of getting cut. Kevin Smith from the Cowboys, 2 year 4.2 mil. Olawale is 2 mil off the books if we cut him. From a dollar stand point it appears we upgraded for about the same money.

Shut up about the fucking cap space you pussy. You have NO idea what you're talking about. I've already proven that, and now you're just tiresome.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby PHXR8R » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:42 am

Lmao... “we can sign anyone” to “Reggie asleep at the wheel”. If we can sign anyone and cap space is not a problem, why are you complaining about the “dregs” of free agency? Lmao ... make me shut up Dead. Run out of homoerotic school yard stuff to say?

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum