Remaining dregs of the FA market

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Remaining dregs of the FA market

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:54 am

silver & black wrote:I know it's a pipe dream, but.............. Suh would be a badass Raider.

The only reason it's a pipe dream is that PHX's incompetent master Reggie has no idea how to be an NFL GM.

We could have Suh. We could have had Trumaine Johnson or Butler instead of chasing sacks of shit like Melvin.

Reggie just didn't get any of it done, brother. That's all there is to it.

And BTW, in case anyone hasn't noticed, the only MLB we have on our roster right now is Marquel Lee. And of course, it's a stretch to actually call him a MLB, because it implies that he actually has the ability to play that position in the NFL. And what was our biggest need going into this offseason?

Yeeeaahhhh... This has been a VERY bad week for the Raiders. Our roster is actually getting worse.

Abject incompetence.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Postby PHXR8R » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:51 am

Trap comments? You mean complete ignorance? Again, back to homo comments. How does a heterosexual man continue to demand homosexual acts from another man? If I’m so wrong about things why are you the only one whining? You’ve been here 5 plus years... why are people “who know you” coming to your defense? If I’m spitting nonsense and nothing I say is legit, wouldn’t I just be attacking you without cause an provocation? You know why? Because I’m not attacking you. I’m attacking your comments and opinions and backing up my points with facts. People are not as dumb as you are lead to believe. They can read what I write and read what you write. They know the difference between fact and fiction. Is assume this is how you arrived at the conclusion that Elway “fucks us up year in and year out” with a losing record against us. Lmao... you please bait me more Deadringerforadonk.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:58 am

Since we're talking homos why did Rock Hudson give his ass to Gomer Pyle Jim Nabors? Homos are funny, Gomer must have an anaconda for a pecker!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby PHXR8R » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:08 pm

Lol... I would think the expert on repressed homosexuality resides 2 comments above yours. He has detailed several acts which could only be known to those who are deeply involved in their performance. Perhaps DeadringerforaDonk would be funny if he just came out of hiding? He’s an angry guy.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:52 pm

Im guilty of homo commentary over the years. I find the whole thing funny. One man bent over biting a pillow and the other mastering his ass while he grabs and slaps his ass cheeks. Don't know if I want to laugh cry or puke or alk three.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby PHXR8R » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:21 pm

Lol... I could care less what those dudes do in their own time. They piss me off when they block streets with parades and pull the gay card like the race card. As far as joking and bullshitting around, we all say stuff like “that’s gay” or “you’re A butt pirate” etc... DeadringerforaDonk takes it to a whole new level though. That dude has some deep rooted issues he has to deal with. That prostate crap he described is something I have never heard of in my life. Stuff he had to see or do to know anything about.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:30 pm

Not familiar with his prostate comments.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby PHXR8R » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:47 pm

It’s in one of the responses. I’ll paraphrase... PHX can suck the jizz from Reggie’s cock out of the back of his prostate gland... some such crap like that. What kind of degenerate thinks like that? I’m not going to bother to look it up as it’s disgusting. I get we’re all grown men here and profanity is a part of big boy talk. Smack talking happens all the time, but stuff like that gives me the creeps lol. Just a tad bit too personal on his end. TMI lmao.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:35 pm

Sounds like something the drill instructor from Full metal jacket would say.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby PHXR8R » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:46 pm

Or.......just some seriously repressed anxiety towards a specific topic. Lmao.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum