Hot News

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Hot News

Postby PHXR8R » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:07 am

They know you don’t know much football or RAIDERS history. They know you are a Donk cuck. Why aren’t joining your cuss PHX out and insult him train? You ignorant. Runni choir mouth behind the keyboard throwing tantrums and threats. Make sure you’re a good boy so mommy gives you more internet time.

Oh wait, still waiting on a response from any of the crap I call you out on. Exactly... crickets.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer
Highscores: 0

Postby PHXR8R » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:11 am

DeadRinger wrote:So you’re say g Nate Solder is NOT old and broken down? You’re saying he’s the solution for us? The guy’s 30 and he was never a top-tier player. He has never played outside the Belichik bubble. Be careful what you wish for.

Why didn’t we TRADE for a LT? Hmm? If you think thta’s Such a priority that we need to spend big on Solder, why didn’t we take care of this position already?

You’re wrong again Dead. “Old and broken down” is your opinion, again without supporting fact. I wanted a 28 year old LT who is the 2nd rank OL in FA, and the top LT in FA. You say he’s old and broken down. Respected national sports writer doesn’t think so.

Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet

The #Giants are expected to sign former #Patriots LT Nate Solder, source said. They get their franchise left tackle. Huge get.

Again, I ask, who do we have on the roster that we could trade for a Nate Solder type player and not come out worse overall after the trade. You complain about not being active in trades, tell me who you would trade? You ignore every direct question I ask you when you challenge my post. You deflect and try to intimidate with “people know me”. You a big deal round here Ron “DeadRinger for. Donk Fan” Burgendy? You gonna bring all your “reputation” points to the popularity contest? You gonna PM all your friends to get me? Lmao... fight your own battles little boy.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:23 pm

We already have enough money invested in the O line. So many other positions need attention and depth. We have an ass clown as GM who has one winning season in six.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby PHXR8R » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:33 pm

We have a clown ass LT piec of shit with Egyptian slave girl hair that can be replaced along with getting rid of 8.75 mil in cap space. Since Pancakes signed him, he can dump him and at least help us this year.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:47 pm

PHXR8R wrote:We have a clown ass LT piec of shit with Egyptian slave girl hair that can be replaced along with getting rid of 8.75 mil in cap space. Since Pancakes signed him, he can dump him and at least help us this year.

We have a retard as GM as you know. Pay the overvalued i love rainbows but don't even explore a better option who happens to be white. Nothing surprises me with Reggie anymore and I could care less because I'm not Mark Davis who shouldn't of hired the Rooney rule project in the first place.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby PHXR8R » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:52 pm

Lmao... well he’s got a white boy trapped at head quarters now. Perhaps he can begin to atone for his sins. He’s got freckles so maybe there’s a chance he can catch white lightning in a bottle.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby PHXR8R » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:02 pm

This is why there are illiterate skittle eating thugs in the NFL.

Attachments
54455327-A459-4A28-B0D4-65E4FD0BC20C.png

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:08 pm

That chart says it all. White man at the only positions where you need a brain.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby PHXR8R » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:20 pm

Since we locked do n those positions for the most part, other than Nelson and a TE possibly in the draft, you’re looking at a Jane Goodall movie coming to town. Hey here’s always NHL, I don’t like Ice soccer. Can’t get into NASCAR left turns for 200 miles and waiting for wrecks. Last resort is Women’s Beach Volleyball.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:20 am

Forbiddenraider wrote:That chart says it all. White man at the only positions where you need a brain.

Except for the fact that the fool is showing you race stats from 1999...

You can't rely on PHX to show you anything of value.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum