Gruden’s comments on Penn and OL

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Gruden’s comments on Penn and OL

Postby PHXR8R » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:34 am

Looks like a subtle jab at Penn and a formal notice to get his tired old ass to camp in shape and be all in. I’m sure we will draft his replacement in April. I like that Chucky called out the LT and RT spots. Hopefully Jalyn Ware or Sharpe can win the battle for RT for this year. Or, a solid OT we draft can start at RT and take over for Penn in season if necessary and hasten his departure.

“Donald Penn got hurt late in the season. He had a contract holdout — I don’t think that helped matters. Missed some time in camp, that’s never a good thing. But we’re strong inside,” Gruden said. “We’re very stout in there. Love the two guards. And I think the center plays with as much individual effort as any guy in the league. I love watching (Rodney) Hudson play. He’s a great communicator. He’ll be the anchor. He’ll be key for us in the pivot.”

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer
Highscores: 0

Re: Gruden’s comments on Penn and OL

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:04 pm

Penn is a militant stupid i love rainbows!!! Void his contract and get his fat niggger ass outta Oakland!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Re: Gruden’s comments on Penn and OL

Postby PHXR8R » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:23 pm

He’s too lazy and weak to be militant. He might talk some shit, but it all ends there. Each year he comes with that “we got a bunch of hungry dogs” bull shit. Last year proved he’s hungry for some loot, and lays down like a dog. Only reason I can see having his sorry azz is we ddon’t not have anything better at the moment. If we did, you couldn’t give or buy me a fuck to give if he got sent off to the glue factory.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum