Raiders may cut Michael Crabtree, Marshawn Lynch

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Raiders may cut Michael Crabtree, Marshawn Lynch

Postby PHXR8R » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:30 pm

Lmfao... Yes. I concur. They have fade routes to the corner of the EZ for a reason. Unreal! The Pasties would be 0-3 in the last three trips to the SB had it not been for Kyle Shanahan’s disastrous play calling in the 4th and Carrol’s incompetence in the final seconds.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer
Highscores: 0

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:51 pm

Pats 5 Lombardi's barely. Can't wait for Kraft digesting 5 or 6 win seasons for awhile. Its going to happen sooner than later. Their division has been shit for a long time.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby PHXR8R » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:00 pm

Brady and Cheat are not getting any younger. Unfortunately the Bills, Jets, and Miami will continue to give them the division yearly. Although MIA does give them the random loss or two here and there. Brady is going to decline sooner than later though. And as we saw with Peyton Manning, the decline can be from one season to the next. Losing Garapalo will be their undoing.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:33 pm

None of these Pat Super bowl winning teams were as good as the great Steeler, Raider, Cowboy and Dolphin teams of the 70's or the Niner teams of the 80's or Cowboy teams of the early 90's. Pats been dominant for almost two decades and none of their teams are memorable in my book. Weak division, cheating, refs in their back pocket will help any dynasty.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby PHXR8R » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:26 pm

Preach! They have 5 rings, minus the Tuck rule. Should lent even have been there. Were gifted 2 by SEA and ATL. Their true SB Record should be 2-7 instead of 5-5. If not for SEA and ATL check king sure wins, they would be close to MIN and BUF at 0-4 in 4 appearances. How many teams only get penalized once in an entire game... a playoff game? Happened twice for the Pasties. They had a .500 record in the SB with all the lucky and gifted bounces they receive. Not very impressive to me. Wins are wins, but the BALT defense and the Rams offense stick out in my mind more than anything they have accomplished.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum