Raiders may cut Michael Crabtree, Marshawn Lynch

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Raiders may cut Michael Crabtree, Marshawn Lynch

Postby 790thSFS » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:08 pm

Despite comments from Raiders G.M. Reggie McKenzie and coach Jon Gruden that indicated receiver Michael Crabtree and running back Marshawn Lynch were in the plans for 2018, both could be gone before the regular season.

That’s the word from Michael Gehlken of the Las Vegas Review-Journal, who reports that both players are in flux and could be out of Oakland this year.

The issue is the players’ salaries: Crabtree has a cap hit of $7.7 million this season, while Lynch has a cap hit of nearly $6 million and could earn more in performance incentives. The Raiders would like to have both players back, but not necessarily at those prices.

Lynch has a roster bonus of $1 million due on March 18, so the Raiders may need to decide on his status soon. There’s more time to decide on Crabtree’s status. But decisions will need to be made on both players at some point in the months ahead, and those decisions won’t be as easy as McKenzie and Gruden suggested.

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Raiders may cut Michael Crabtree, Marshawn Lynch

Postby 790thSFS » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:08 pm

Real Raider news, not white-boy complaining shit

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:47 pm

You don’t know shit you Mexican hedge clipper the news that the Raiders are keeping Lynch & Crabtree is the exact same thing as what you referenced as them not being back. It’s a fucking article, a report. Your suckin too much lawnmower gas 790. Believe me I hope they cut both those ugly ass jigaboos. Dock this spot c 790 a days pay also for napping on the job

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:43 pm

Crab and Beast would be expensive to keep. If they signed and didn't buy in a be militant and not ball week to week it would blow up the season. Shit like that is a cancer around other black athletes. You my nigga or white boy Gruden's nigga. I say cut our losses and let em go and bring in hungry guys with something to prove and be talented.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:14 pm

Reggie was spotted wearing a Beast Mode t shirt at the combine. That’s a bad sign. Reggie’s Son Khalil is a shit player & Reggie is timing him at the combine. Fuck Reggie’s shitty son we better not draft this worthless fuck.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:21 pm

If Lynch disrespected Del Rio that means he also disrespected Reggie last year. I don’t believe this Gruden will control him shit. I don’t think anyone can control him. When a fight breaks out he helps the other team! I don’t want any guy like that on my team.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:28 pm

We have a few 6th round supolemental picks. Thats when Reggie will draft his son probably. Lynch is a fuckin militant stupid niggger. Don't sign him. He's a phoney.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:40 am

790thSFS wrote:Real Raider news, not white-boy complaining shit

That's not news. It's pure speculation by some shitty PFT blogger who got tired of jacking off all day and decided to fill up some space on a website.

You don't even know the fucking difference.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby PHXR8R » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:43 am

If Crabtree and Lynch don’t take pay cuts, they’re gone. Way better alternatives in the draft. Crabtree is the one I’d keep it the two. Way cheaper versions of that weirdo fuck in he draft. Fuck his skittle eating Randy Moss “play when I wanna play” bull shit. I’ve yet to hear an intelligent word out of his mouth. Take his “ding ding” sauce and go piss in alleys and let our team win a championship. It was a wrong football call, but there’s a reason you don’t want that thug to be the face of the NFL by giving him the winning TD carry of the SB. God only knows what kind of garbage comes out of his illiterate mouth when the whole world is watching. Fucking street thug piece of shit.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:14 pm

I didn’r Have a problem with Carrol’s decision to throw on that down. IIRC it wasn’t even 3rd down for God’s sake. The problem I had was the play call that had Wilson throwing it in the middle, straight into the teeth of a Belichik goal line defense. Throw a fuckin fade man! IDIOT!

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum