Let's talk about WR.

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Let's talk about WR.

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:55 am

Something tells me PHXR8R has either sucked Carr's cock or would like to. You can't like a kid that much unless ya wanna fuck him up the cooli.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:58 am

FreddieB25 wrote:Enough of the Carr love in. He hasn't won shit with this franchise yet. Elway would be a nice role model for him. If Carr was so good why didn't he go top 5 like any franchise QB. Reggie picked him top of the 2nd round. I support the team so we'll see if this kid is the real deal. He'll never be elite in my mind.

He has a 12-4 season and serious MVP talk under his belt already.

It's not like there's zero success out there to build on.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:00 am

FreddieB25 wrote:Phx Raider isn't a newbie. He's a current poster signing in with a couple different sign in names. He needs to stop with his 1500 word rants. I have no time for sexually frustrated keyboard jockeys.

Agreed, the post length is out of control. We'll fix him eventually.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:05 am

Well, we have at least one answer to our WR questions.

Raiders plan to make Amari Cooper the “headliner” of their offense

Posted by Charean Williams on February 28, 2018, 9:54 AM EST

Amari Cooper had a tough 2017 season, finishing with only 48 catches for 680 yards and seven touchdowns. The Raiders wide receiver dropped five passes, according to STATS, tying for ninth most in the league.

Derek Carr recently said Cooper played “on one foot” last season, and the receiver injured his left ankle and was diagnosed with a concussion in a Week 13 game against the Broncos.

New coach Jon Gruden has big plans for the former first-round draft pick.

“Oh, we think Cooper is going to be a great player,” Gruden said from the NFL Scouting Combine. “We think Amari is not only a great prospect, a great player, he’s a great person. He had a lot of injuries last year and that impacted him, but he’ll be the focal point of our pass offense. I hope he’s listening here today. I look forward to joining up with Amari Cooper. He’s got tremendous quickness. I think he’s smart. He’s versatile. He’s a gamer. He likes the bright lights. He’ll be the headliner in our offense.”

Cooper surpassed 1,000 yards in each of his first two seasons, so the Raiders have faith he can return to form in 2018.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:10 am

So if Coop is the designated WR1 for 2018, and we're going to live or die by him as the feature threat, that clearly takes any kind of big deal for Landry off the table.

But i still think we'd better sign a 2nd tier guy at least, like Watkins perhaps. I don't think Sammy is going to command $10M/yr in FA. Could even be more like $7M.

Jeremy Maclin is likely to get cut, i think he'd be a good addition for a year or two.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby PHXR8R » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:14 am

FreddieB25 wrote:Phx Raider isn't a newbie. He's a current poster signing in with a couple different sign in names. He needs to stop with his 1500 word rants. I have no time for sexually frustrated keyboard jockeys.

Good thing for me it doesn’t take a bunch of words to reply to your worthless Carr rants. I keep bringing facts and your sorry ass keeps responding with your usual weak ass 12 year old sexual jokes. Lmao. When you can step up fact for fact instead of waiting for Dead to pick you up off the play ground, I’ll be here.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby PHXR8R » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:18 am

FreddieB25 wrote:Something tells me PHXR8R has either sucked Carr's cock or would like to. You can't like a kid that much unless ya wanna fuck him up the cooli.

Coming from someone who has been riding Elway’s dick this entire post. Yeah, tell me more about Donk history Freddie. You seem to be able to quote it like bible verses. Funny, you can’t communicate any better than a 12 year kid in mom’s basement. Just dick jokes? Weak.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby PHXR8R » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:29 am

FreddieB25 wrote:Enough of the Carr love in. He hasn't won shit with this franchise yet. Elway would be a nice role model for him. If Carr was so good why didn't he go top 5 like any franchise QB. Reggie picked him top of the 2nd round. I support the team so we'll see if this kid is the real deal. He'll never be elite in my mind.

Running your mouth about me having a love fest with Carr. I post with facts. You come with opinion. Why did Brady and Montana not go top 5 like any frachise QB? Why is Jafatass Russell not anything but a punch line to a bad joke? Keep going with your dumb takes Freddie. More dick and homo jokes coming or you going to talk football?

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby PHXR8R » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:34 am

DeadRinger wrote:So if Coop is the designated WR1 for 2018, and we're going to live or die by him as the feature threat, that clearly takes any kind of big deal for Landry off the table.

But i still think we'd better sign a 2nd tier guy at least, like Watkins perhaps. I don't think Sammy is going to command $10M/yr in FA. Could even be more like $7M.

Jeremy Maclin is likely to get cut, i think he'd be a good addition for a year or two.

Watkins is a walking injury Ward. For a guy who makes a living off speed, he has had 2 major foot injuries. Hard pass. Better off taking a burner in the draft as we seem to be keeping both Coop and Crabtree. Macklin is a possibility depending on availability and cost.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby PHXR8R » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:34 am

DeadRinger wrote:

Agreed, the post length is out of control. We'll fix him eventually.

No need to wait for enventually. Dead gave me a brief understanding of the site. I have to learn the rest by experience. There isn’t a lot of suggestions offered except from Dead. Long posts not recommended is checked off the list of things to avoid. Learn something every day.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum