What Are You Smoking?

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: What Are You Smoking?

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:53 pm

silver & black wrote:I don't smoke anything...ever. I take too much crap into my lungs every day at work, without doing it on purpose. I've lost too many loved ones to lung and throat cancer because of smoking.... just not for me.

Silver you should try vaping it. They got everything now even tinctures. You don’t even have to smoke. For me I need it, it completely balances me out. When I get off work it’s a huge stress reliever. I never take aspirin cause if I get a headache I smoke up & it’s gone instantly. Now you can find the exact strains that work for you. Plus it’s healthy to boost your endocannabinoid system.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Postby silver & black » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:10 pm

Appreciate the thought Forbidden. I just can't do it. Taking in anything into my lungs on purpose.... other than air, goes completely against my being. I don't judge or care what other people do. Smoking anything is not for me.... including vaping. I'll just stick to my Bourbon for stress relief.... if you don't mind. ;)

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby blazin1 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:41 pm

All you naysayers need to research. Sativa regenerates neurons and Indica dumbs you down. It is not a joke. Only consume Indicas if you are in a lot of pain. That is literally all it's good for.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby silver & black » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:48 pm

Can I just drink and be part of this awesome forum?

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:56 pm

If it wasn't for the good herb I probably would of fucked up a few people and broken a few TV's after Raider games. That drug calms the beast in man.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby blazin1 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:19 pm

silver & black wrote:Can I just drink and be part of this awesome forum?

What are you drinking? I am drinking 8.7% ALC BY VOL ales from Boulder, Colorado.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby PHXR8R » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:22 pm

Old standby... Jack Daniels No. 7.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:43 am

I support drinking all alcohol too. But weed is better for you. I make insane cookies with my vape leftovers way more potent than the bullshit edibles they sell at dispensaries. I would give you one of these cookies Silver you eat it before the Raiders game & you’ll be on the moon. But I wouldn’t give you one of these if your not used to Cannabis. I like alcohol too. Beer & some vodka. At my job I can’t really drink or there would be problems so I have to smoke. I always eat edibles before Raiders games cause they last throughout the game & then I vape & smoke on top of that. I’m like Willie Nelson, Tommy Chong the THC is endless. I’m like Yoda mind what you have learned help you it can. For thousands of years have I trained Jedi’s. I also smoke the Skywalker & the Bubba Fett strains. There’s a strain called Peyton Manning I guess it’s only sold in CO. I would never smoke that strain.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:58 am

Del should be shot in the foot, use his head to open the fuckin door, throw him out of speeding van. Stay away from that Vietnam grass too that shit will turn your hair orange like Reggie. what do you call 2 chinaman in an orange car in Kentucky? The Gooks of Hazard. Cho & Chuke Gook them old Gook Boys

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:58 am

silver & black wrote:Can I just drink and be part of this awesome forum?

I'm part of it and I don't smoke or drink.

I do, however, take painkillers every fucking day for my shitty neck. But it's not like I feel it anymore... :evil:

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum