What Are You Smoking?

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: What Are You Smoking?

Postby blazin1 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:46 pm

DeadRinger wrote:
blazin1 wrote:Sativas regenerate neurons.

Please tell me you don’t actually believe that shit dude. Can’t regenerate neurons. Once they’re dead they never come back.

Not true at all man. Both psilocybin and cannabis sativa promote cell growth and neuron regeneration. They can heal damaged brain cells and generate the growth of new ones. Look it up, or better yet go eat some boomers and smoke some sativa strains.

What is even trippier than that? There are a lot of people that think boomers are not originally from this planet. Earth could have been seeded or an asteroid could have brought them. Who knows? I am high as hell anything is possible.

Anyway, if you need further proof just look up neurogenesis.

Can adults grow new neurons?

Until relatively recently, experts believed the answer was no. But as neuroscientist Sandrine Thuret explains in a new TED Talk, humans can indeed generate new brain cells, a process called neurogenesis. ... Stress, lack of sleep, and aging all reduce the natural rate of neurogenesis. -Oct 19, 2015

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:21 am

i looked it up and that's some pretty shaky shit bro. Looks to me like you have to have some seriously refined cannabis to grow neurons without trashing your memory and probably some other things.

Then there's the question of how you get it into your bloodstream. I've never seen anything to suggest that smoking ANY kind of substance is anything but bad for the lungs, throat and mouth.

Not to mention all the other types of trouble that can happen in life when you have cannabis in your urine and bloodstream.

I have no idea what a boomer is.

So i think I'll just stay away from it all. I seem to be getting a little smarter as I get closer to 50, but maybe it's just wisdom, I don't know. Either way, I don't see a need to fuck w that.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:26 am

The clearest thing i saw in that article is that stress seriously fucks up your brain and dumbs you down.

So I think I'll work on getting rid of that.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:33 pm

I don’t know about the regeneration thing but people said it was bullshit when it stopped certain epileptic seizures. And now we find out it does. People need weed especially the veterans with PTSD. It’s the only thing proven to work for real PTSD. The soldiers should be given it whenever they want. Cancer patients need it too to stop the nausea & stimulate the appetite. Fuck pharmaceuticals fuckin vulture pieces of shit. I take no painkillers for my back anymore just a lot of CBD & it works a million times better. Fuck the federal government

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:56 pm

Theres shit in our food, air, household appliances and water etc that isn't good for people. Sure wild marijuana plants have been sprayed with shit and enviromental intrusions but it sure is nice to smoke and the buzz you get and it grows from the earth. God's natural treasure to mankind.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:41 pm

Yeah people shouldn’t smoke Mexican brick weed. That garbage 790 peddles. All my shit is tested for pesticides and all that shit. Expiration dates and shit. Those beaners like 790 will sell moldy weed been sitting in a roach coach for 2 years. That’s why it needs to be legal everywhere. Snuff out what’s left of those Mexicans like 790 put em out of the weed business. They should stick to tacos & cocaine anyway

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:06 pm

Best bud I ever smoked was wild plants from British colombia, Canada and Oregon. Smoked plenty of kona in the 80's but been loving the northwest strain for a decade now.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:47 am

My buddy smokes Brisket and Ham... delicious! :D

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:55 pm

silver & black wrote:My buddy smokes Brisket and Ham... delicious! :D

LOL.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:48 am

You got me all wrong. I'm all for weed. Make the shit legal, I don't give a damn.

It's not for me. Just like booze, just like coke, just like everything else that gets you high. That shit almost killed me, I have zero desire to go back to it.

But I do think it can do some people some good, and even if it doesn't, who fuckin cares? The way i see it, fuck the government. it ain't up to them what people smoke. It ain't up to them what guns people have. It ain't up to them what kind of health insurance I have. What my doctor prescribes for me. What I watch on tv or online. It's none of their motherfucking business.

Government controls WAY too much shit in our lives, and it shows very little restraint in trying to control more and more. And if history is any guide, there's only one thing that will stop them. The reset button.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum