Date Latina Ladies

No Bullshit. Just Real Oakland Raiders Talk!

Re: Date Latina Ladies

Postby PHXR8R » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:50 pm

Damn... I’m a genius. I tested at 136 out of high school. For some reason I must have read that 160 was genious MENSA level. Never considered myself a genius. My football IQ is sufficient to enjoy the game minus the blabber heads on TV and “experts” in the media. This blog must be filled with high level IQ folks given it’s relatively low membership and unique history if it’s banned or self banning in the blogmosphere. It makes sense that this site is composed of mostly conservatives based on what I’ve seen. Liberals are emotional creatures devoid of any deductive reasoning or critical thinking for the most part.
  • 0


PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer
Reputation: 40
Posts: 442
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:39 pm
Highscores: 0

Re: Date Latina Ladies

Postby silver & black » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:07 pm

Nah..... I'm just a working class dumbass.
  • 0


User avatar
silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC
Reputation: 152
Posts: 1356
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 5:34 pm
Highscores: 0

Re: Date Latina Ladies

Postby silver & black » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:11 pm

I tested fairly high myself. The number doesn't matter. Suffice it to say that, I'm quite a bit above "normal".... so fucking what? I'm still just a dumbass on a football forum.
  • 1


User avatar
silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC
Reputation: 152
Posts: 1356
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 5:34 pm
Highscores: 0

Re: Date Latina Ladies

Postby blazin1 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:16 pm

If you are not a Somali you are all good.
  • 1


User avatar
blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Reputation: 2744
Posts: 1243
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:24 pm
Location: Oakland, CA
Highscores: 90

Re: Date Latina Ladies

Postby PHXR8R » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:58 pm

silver & black wrote:I tested fairly high myself. The number doesn't matter. Suffice it to say that, I'm quite a bit above "normal".... so fucking what? I'm still just a dumbass on a football forum.


Lmao... we all are bro. It’s... well... a footbal forum. A place where no one has ever been wrong the day AFTER the games are played. That’s the real genius of blogging . :lol:
  • 0


PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer
Reputation: 40
Posts: 442
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:39 pm
Highscores: 0

Re: Date Latina Ladies

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:17 pm

PHXR8R wrote:Damn... I’m a genius. I tested at 136 out of high school. For some reason I must have read that 160 was genious MENSA level. Never considered myself a genius. My football IQ is sufficient to enjoy the game minus the blabber heads on TV and “experts” in the media. This blog must be filled with high level IQ folks given it’s relatively low membership and unique history if it’s banned or self banning in the blogmosphere. It makes sense that this site is composed of mostly conservatives based on what I’ve seen. Liberals are emotional creatures devoid of any deductive reasoning or critical thinking for the most part.

You’re BORDERLINE genius. Big difference.
  • 0

Chucky’s back. Unfortunately, so is Reggie. And Olson. HOW do these people continue to survive their own abject failure??

User avatar
DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Reputation: 1107
Posts: 4358
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:41 pm
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Date Latina Ladies

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:18 pm

silver & black wrote:Nah..... I'm just a working class dumbass.

Nothing wrong w that. Just different, that’s all.
  • 0

Chucky’s back. Unfortunately, so is Reggie. And Olson. HOW do these people continue to survive their own abject failure??

User avatar
DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Reputation: 1107
Posts: 4358
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:41 pm
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Date Latina Ladies

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:19 pm

PHXR8R wrote:
silver & black wrote:I tested fairly high myself. The number doesn't matter. Suffice it to say that, I'm quite a bit above "normal".... so fucking what? I'm still just a dumbass on a football forum.


Lmao... we all are bro. It’s... well... a footbal forum. A place where no one has ever been wrong the day AFTER the games are played. That’s the real genius of blogging . :lol:

Dude. That ain’t the way it works here. If you’re wrong, you own it. Plenty of wrong shit I’ve owned, genius or not.
  • 0

Chucky’s back. Unfortunately, so is Reggie. And Olson. HOW do these people continue to survive their own abject failure??

User avatar
DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Reputation: 1107
Posts: 4358
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:41 pm
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Date Latina Ladies

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:43 pm

Everybodies a genius in their own way. Some of the smartest and most creative people I ever met were wino transients along the beach in California. No joke. On another level their intellect and awareness.
  • 1


FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Reputation: 310
Posts: 3658
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:02 am
Highscores: 0

Re: Date Latina Ladies

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:14 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:Everybodies a genius in their own way. Some of the smartest and most creative people I ever met were wino transients along the beach in California. No joke. On another level their intellect and awareness.

Absolutely.

I wasn’t very far from becoming a wino transient myself.

Like they say -not everything on the trash heap is trash.
  • 0

Chucky’s back. Unfortunately, so is Reggie. And Olson. HOW do these people continue to survive their own abject failure??

User avatar
DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Reputation: 1107
Posts: 4358
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:41 pm
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Oakland Raiders Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 3 guests

cron