EXCLUDED!!

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: EXCLUDED!!

Postby PHXR8R » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:01 am

They don’t take kindly to new comers round here. Lol. Posts are like once every couple days. But you do get to say whatever you want. If you want to say what you want to say, you gotta hear what others have to say. Price of freedom. Enjoy your stay bro.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer
Highscores: 0

Postby PHXR8R » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:09 am

Some dude named Del got into Freddie’s Head. Now he thinks anyone new poster is Del or a troll lmfao. Dude was telling people to block me day 1 I posted. Gay as fuck, but whatever. Douche bag gonna douche bag.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:53 pm

PHXR8R wrote:Some dude named Del got into Freddie’s Head. Now he thinks anyone new poster is Del or a troll lmfao. Dude was telling people to block me day 1 I posted. Gay as fuck, but whatever. Douche bag gonna douche bag.

LOL! You have a lot to say when the season is over and its football deadzone. You have to be trolling because theres nothing to talk about until the draft.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:31 am

PHXR8R wrote:They don’t take kindly to new comers round here. Lol. Posts are like once every couple days. But you do get to say whatever you want. If you want to say what you want to say, you gotta hear what others have to say. Price of freedom. Enjoy your stay bro.

Nah, you got it all wrong man.

Freddie and Forbidden hate everyone.

They MIGHT come to respect you if you can demonstrate football knowledge over about a 6-month timeframe, but they'll still hate you.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:06 am

DeadRinger wrote:
PHXR8R wrote:They don’t take kindly to new comers round here. Lol. Posts are like once every couple days. But you do get to say whatever you want. If you want to say what you want to say, you gotta hear what others have to say. Price of freedom. Enjoy your stay bro.

Nah, you got it all wrong man.

Freddie and Forbidden hate everyone.

They MIGHT come to respect you if you can demonstrate football knowledge over about a 6-month timeframe, but they'll still hate you.

PHXR8R gave me a hand job so we're all good now. He looked deeply into my eyes while doing it and recited Autumn wind is a Raider. I got my nut so I'm happy!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby PHXR8R » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:15 pm

Atta boy you cheap mother fucker. I would have held out for a BJ myself. Guess Natalia will handle that one. Just tell her no mayo on my ham sammich. It’s fucking mustard! She don’t listen well.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum