Please God...Make It Happen

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Please God...Make It Happen

Postby PHXR8R » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:25 pm

If there is a God in Heaven... this cheating ass empire and it’s boring ass coach and shrieking like a butt hurt lil bitch QB will fade away. Please don’t let the Vegas mobsters force the Zebras into raining down a sea of flags against the Eagles. Please let Brady get a stiletto chucked right at that shit eating “it wasn’t a fumble” grin. Please make Giselle file a divorce and rape him as all women do men in divorces. Please make Bellycheat call him out at the presser and tell people he was forced to trade Jimmy G to SF because Brady blew Kraft in the locker room. If you’re there God, but lease let these things come to pass. If you’re watching that gay ass halftime show, please look at this before you get back to the 2nd half. If you aren’t there at all, well then let me holla at the dude in the red suit with the horns, cause I need him to talk to my agent about a better deal than Brady and Aron Jeremy got.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer
Highscores: 0

Re: Please God...Make It Happen

Postby PHXR8R » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:40 pm

THANK YOU GOD!!! And fuck you you Satan, don’t need your shithole offer. I hear Bellicheat and Brady want an extension on their deal with you! Hahahahahahahhaha!!!

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer
Highscores: 0

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum