5 years and 1 Day ago

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

5 years and 1 Day ago

Postby PHXR8R » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:11 pm

February 3rd, 2013. The most users on line ever on the site. 215 users were on. Fuck it, I’m going to break that record. We are going to have more than 215 users on this board. Too good a concept and too nice of a site to sit untouched because it’s “off-season”. Fuck that shit...NATION is 24/8 366. I eat, sleep, shit breathe RAIDERS every day of my life. Off season is for casual fans who like to wear out gear. If you got kids,families, high stress jobs, going through a rough patch in life, you get a pass. If not, and you’re sitting on your ass waiting for a reason to post, don’t wait any more. Jump on and be a real fan. Talk about your team. Get a passion for wanting to be a part of something. Or you can be a JDR kinda fan and think 12-4 just happens cause you fall out of bed. Natalia, says not call out this board for not posting and sit back and not post (yeah girl, I’m talking bout you. Get your butt to a keyboard and show me what you know about RAIDER football, or you can make a sammich as these guys said. Challenge accepted? We’ll see.)

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer
Highscores: 0

Re: 5 years and 1 Day ago

Postby PHXR8R » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:25 pm

Oh yeah almost forgot... Fuck th Pasties! And those who are offended by fouls language, just get over it already. It’s not like it’s an Alien Invasion and they brought out these gruesome words. Same dumb shit you say out loud to yourself and others in every day life. They are just a way to infuse passion, humor, wit, spice, variety and other various adjectives into a mundane existence. If you are off need by language, and never dropped the F bomb, you get a pass and sensitivity bonus points for life, if not... then get over it and have some fun with your fucking life. Please and thank you.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby silver & black » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:42 pm

Brutha..... you are a trip
..lol.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby PHXR8R » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:48 pm

Lmao... just havin a lil fun bro. I’m a posting beast. Trying to get some banned bros from the old blog to come through. I only reached out to the perma banned dudes though. I’m not poaching active members. That’s douchbaggery.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum