First Post

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

First Post

Postby PHXR8R » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:28 pm

Lots of folks looking at taking a LB at 9/10, Roquon. I’ve been begging for a LB forever. I had an epic melt down on draft day on the old blog I was on. Foster was there and we took Shinvajinitis. I’m not doing it again this year. All the off season talk has been to develop Carr. He got fucked by the Oline and Penn is old, injured, and a locker room POS if rumors are to be believed. Since I want a LB, Pancakes is gonna pick an OL. Either one from ND are suppose to be BEAST. The other OTs from OU and Texas are both 1st round talents according to scouting sites. I think we can pick up Guice in the 2nd and a WR in the 3rd. Of course this is all dependent on what we do in FA. I’ve been wrong on every draft except for Cooper. So that means we’ll go all D in rounds 1-3 lol. :?

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer
Highscores: 0

Re: First Post

Postby silver & black » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:32 pm

I don't want Roquon.... to small for the NFL. College star that will not make it with the big boys. Just my .02.... which aint worth much.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby PHXR8R » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:35 pm

With us most likely signing Bowman back, it’s not as critical as last year. Lee looked lost as a 5th round rookie should. Morrow as deecent in coverage but can’t get off blocks, too small. And James can’t stay healthy. Conley better man up and ball out or we are fucked at DB.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby silver & black » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:45 pm

If Conley sucks next year, I'll be pissed. I'm a huge Buckeyes fan, and he was money in college. Just goes to show what a crap shoot the draft is. I wouldn't have taken him when Reggie Dumbass did. He should have taken Foster, but.......... Reggie is a genius, ya know. :roll:

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby PHXR8R » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:59 pm

I straigh melted down when we passed up on Foster last year. Epic rant on the old blog I was on. They don’t like profanity there, but it was deserving of profanity. If we didn’t get Bowman on board at that KC game, it would have been even worse than it was at 6-10. We’d be picking top 5.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum