Tom Brady Caught Cheating On Gisele Again

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Tom Brady Caught Cheating On Gisele Again

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:39 pm

Regarding not getting enough blowjobs...you gotsa eat that clam like nobodies business...suck the clit and stick 2 fingers up her asshole when she's about to cum...after that she should reciprocate by bouncing her head on your cock like a dribbled basketball. Too many women love slurping the dingus...don't deny yourself. Never had a wife or girlfriend that didn't knob slob me regularly and the keepers are the ones who swallow my load.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:52 pm

I think her face is a 1975 Johnny Bench catchers mit. But I would fuck her in her younger years for sure.. She probably abuses Brady!! Brady suffering from Battered woman’s syndrome!! Del to the rescue! Looks like Del finally blew up his meth trailer huh? Either that or hopping truck stops from here to Barstow.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:56 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:Regarding not getting enough blowjobs...you gotsa eat that clam like nobodies business...suck the clit and stick 2 fingers up her asshole when she's about to cum...after that she should reciprocate by bouncing her head on your cock like a dribbled basketball. Too many women love slurping the dingus...don't deny yourself. Never had a wife or girlfriend that didn't knob slob me regularly and the keepers are the ones who swallow my load.

Slurping the Dingus! Lol

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby blazin1 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:29 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:Regarding not getting enough blowjobs...you gotsa eat that clam like nobodies business...suck the clit and stick 2 fingers up her asshole when she's about to cum...after that she should reciprocate by bouncing her head on your cock like a dribbled basketball. Too many women love slurping the dingus...don't deny yourself. Never had a wife or girlfriend that didn't knob slob me regularly and the keepers are the ones who swallow my load.

I definitely orally please my woman, but then she will only suck me off or jerk me off. I make her cum like crazy and then she gets super sensitive. I prefer to dominate her until I am finished with her. It's way more satisfying.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby blazin1 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:35 pm

...But lets get back to Gisele. Is it a she or he? Hmmm?

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:57 pm

blazin1 wrote:...But lets get back to Gisele. Is it a she or he? Hmmm?

I wouldn't mind finding out....too bad psycho fuck Brady dicked that down and banged out kids... when I lived in SoCal the hottest gals on the scene/beach were from Brasil. Most beautiful exotic women I've ever been with. The accent, the way they dance, beautiful bubble asses, thick brown hair and eyes many of them....very possessive, crazy temper and passionate. They blow american women away on many levels in my opinion ...hairiest pussies as well and thick.. talking about bush!!! LOL!! Brazilian wax sessions were invented because those women have an afro between their legs.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby blazin1 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:08 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:

I wouldn't mind finding out....too bad psycho fuck Brady dicked that down and banged out kids... when I lived in SoCal the hottest gals on the scene/beach were from Brasil. Most beautiful exotic women I've ever been with. The accent, the way they dance, beautiful bubble asses, thick brown hair and eyes many of them....very possessive, crazy temper and passionate. They blow american women away on many levels in my opinion ...hairiest pussies as well and thick.. talking about bush!!! LOL!! Brazilian wax sessions were invented because those women have an afro between their legs.

My wife is German and can grow a mad 70s bush ;) I like it either way, shaved or hairy I'm all in :D

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:27 pm

blazin1 wrote:
FreddieB25 wrote:

My wife is German and can grow a mad 70s bush ;) I like it either way, shaved or hairy I'm all in :D

One of my euro ex girlfriends was from Hamburg Germany, she was thick nazi with like hairy strawberry blond bush and hairy armpits. That woman tore my shit up!! She was like almost 15 yrs older than me, but. My goodness it was amazing the pounding she can take and the kinky weird stuff she'd pull on me when we were drunk. Swedish gals now that was something different...less alpha bitches and more submissive and feminine than the 3 german gals I was with. German guys as well as many euros would tell ya something about swedish girls in Europe that are the envy all over the continent. Their not as approachable and are cold but once you get one you don't want to lose her. I was married to one for ten years and fucked it up. No american girl I've had since compared to her. Not even close.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby PHXR8R » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:44 pm

So Brady isn’t gay? Thought he was waiting to go Kaitlin after he retires. Shit, learn something new every day.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum