What Is Jon Gruden Going To Do About The Protesters?

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: What Is Jon Gruden Going To Do About The Protesters?

Postby 790thSFS » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:16 am

DeadRinger wrote:
790thSFS wrote:
DeadRinger wrote:790, asshole welfare illegals who were court-ordered into the military don't count as patriots. Sorry.

Neither do pussies like you who are afraid to serve! BOOM!

Afraid to serve? lol. I actually interviewed w the CIA at one point. I would have done that strictly for the excitement of it.

No, what I was afraid of with the military were the miniscule paychecks. Of course, they're perfectly fine for illegals who never owned more than one shirt before they came to the US.

An 18 year old doesn't have many bills, they won't take you in if you are in debt. But you wouldn't know that! CIA my ass! Nice try though.

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: What Is Jon Gruden Going To Do About The Protesters?

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:20 pm

I demand 790 be stripped of his hall of fame title & be forced to remove that picture of that disrespectful kneeling Niggger & the faggot with him! For the honor of this forum it should be removed. What balls on 790 disrespecting America cause he could only smuggle 400 family members over the border in that little pick up truck. The other 600 got shipped back to Mexico in a cargo box full of piss jugs. I wonder if this spic kneels during the Mexican National anthem? During those gay soccer games? Well everyone wants to leave Mexico cause the government is so fucked up right? It’s an oppressive government so go kneel. You won’t cause you got no balls & you know if you disrespect them they’ll chop your balls off & break your knee caps so you can’t kneel.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum