Africa Really Is Filled With Shithole Countries

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Africa Really Is Filled With Shithole Countries

Postby blazin1 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:52 pm

Whether you like President Trump or not he is 100% correct about African countries. Africa itself is a giant festering SHITHOLE! Blacks are killing and raping all the white people including babies in South Africa. It is literally a war on white people. Those oppressed WHITE people are the people the U.S. should be flying in and helping. Not the fucking Somali savages. They are all inbred and their IQ on average is only around 68. No fucking wonder they run around attacking like wild animals. I would hate to live in Minneapolis. A filthy Somali cop (diversity hire) killed an innocent white woman that reported a rape happening. Look it up her name was Justine Ruszczyk Damond. Nothing happened to the inbred animal that killed her either.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Re: Africa Really Is Filled With Shithole Countries

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:45 pm

Africa is a disease infested shithole! They act like animals because they are animals! Funny they act like animals in the jungles of Africa & they act like animals in the USA. You could put em on the moon & within 2 days they would kill each other & probably cannibalize each other. Too bad a bomb couldn’t be dropped on that shithole

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:07 pm

I took an IQ test recently. 139. I’m ok w that, but was hoping for better.

It if it’s true they average 68 over there, that’s literally at the “moron” level.

And it explains everything.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:26 pm

I would say their IQ is even lower! On an animal level. A dog is way smarter than most of them. A dog will listen, learn, show loyalty, protection & are cool. 90% of these jigaboos don’t listen, can’t learn, show zero loyalty to anything even their own kids! Most confusing day in Africa & Harlem is Fathers Day!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum