After Rooney Rule Raiders Trade Jon Gruden For Vance Joseph

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

After Rooney Rule Raiders Trade Jon Gruden For Vance Joseph

Postby blazin1 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:04 pm

SIKE! Just playing around, but the Rooney Rule is as stupid as it gets.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Re: After Rooney Rule Raiders Trade Jon Gruden For Vance Jos

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:59 pm

Ha! Vance Joseph! Urko the gorilla! Imagine the team him & Reggie would make? Fuck the Rooney Rule! All of a sudden you gotta interview a bunch of Tizun’s before you can hire someone? You research & study the guy you want but you gotta wait because there’s 3 Moolie bums like Norton that have to be interviewed first. I’d be like ok give Malcolm Farakook a mop job, give Bill Avoida a job washing lettuce & give Ken Norton a job scrubbing the shitter clean.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:14 pm

Reggie has benefited more than anybody from this Rule! Reggie got himself an extension for 5 years of losing! Eventually Reggie’s days of drooling & slobbering will be over.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:33 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:Reggie has benefited more than anybody from this Rule! Reggie got himself an extension for 5 years of losing! Eventually Reggie’s days of drooling & slobbering will be over.

Something tells me Gruden and Reggie will butt heads on something or everything and it will be up to Mark who he wants to keep on the payroll. I can't imagine a Chucky and Fat Reg marriage working out. I don't see Reggie our GM when we get to Vegas. I could see him out much sooner than later. I could see Gruden getting more power within the franchise maybe immediately than just head coach and forcing Reggie out.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:38 pm

Gruden would never come here unless the lines of authority were clearly mapped out between him and Reggie, and I guarantee they're mapped out with a lot more authority going to Jon than it ever did to Jack.

That's not to say there won't be friction. I fully expect some ugly distractions next season. And if that's what it takes to get rid of Reggie, so be it.

As for the Rooney Rule, all we have to do is interview Rod Woodson for the HC job. He has been our DB coach for years now.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum