Raiders set to make strong Gruden offer!

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Raiders set to make strong Gruden offer!

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:32 pm

silver & black wrote:I'm not going to throw Carr out with the bath water. I'll see what he brings next year before I jump on the wagon with you guys. He was injured badly two times within a short period of time, his receivers are garbage and his O line hates him. Not many QB's would succeed under those conditions. Just my opinion.

I'm not in that wagon either.

Getting Cousins really intrigues me. I think it's entirely possible that he's as good as the best we'll ever get out of Carr.

But Carr is a great kid, with a great arm, and has done some incredible things for us. I give him the offseason to get his head and body right before throwing him in the dumpster.

The fucking INSANE drop rate alone could account for Carr's seeming lack of production. From what I see he definitely has what it takes to get the job done - unfortunately his receivers do not.

And if Gannon is any part of this new staff, he will not fucking tolerate that bullshit.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Postby piratepride » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:38 am

I couldn't post the link, but you all should make your way over to CSN Bay area raiders videos. Gannon is getting interviewed by bay area media on Gruden and the possibility of h>m coming over as well.
He pretty much says everything we know, but it's refreshing hearing him state the obvious and I know they have a clear vision in his to fix this mess.
It'll start with selecting the right coordinators for the job amd then looking over roster personnel.

For those that don't go to CSN, Gannon pretty much said they should have fired Norton, kept Musgrave among others. Also knows Gruden is ready and has been preparing himself for the road back to coaching. When the interviewer asked if he'd consider joining him, he said Gruden would be the only guy he would help out.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:45 pm

We should be happy. At least we got a coach who much like Belicheck, Tomlin & other successful coaches will not tolerate Niggery! Discipline is what we always need. Del Rio dug his own grave

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:18 am

My question is: Why the FUCK haven't they gotten it done already??

GET. THE. FUCKING. JOB. DONE, MARK! Do your fucking job!

It seems like NOBODY in this fucking organization can just put their motherfucking nose to the grindstone and do what they're supposed to do. Every single hour that passes adds a little bit more risk to this. GET IT DONE! Only reason to drag it out would bee the dumb-ass Rooney rule, and that's easily handled.

If you're competent, that is.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum