Raiders vs da Cowgirls

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Raiders vs da Cowgirls

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:02 pm

Tough game to gauge considering we laid an egg in a huge game against the Chiefs. Last home game for us this year I'd assume we bring it for 4 qtrs I hope for the Raiders sake. I see Prescott running for 1st downs and using his legs when under pressure. Carr needs a bounce back game after last weeks atrocious showing. Bible thumper boy Carr is fuckin over rated and not worth that contract thus far this year. No excuses for him. He and Jack have been a huge disappointment this year considering last year they had purpose every week. If we lose out I hope Jack is gone...Period!!! I think the game goes 31-27 either way or the Cowgirls blow us out if we don't show up.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Re: Raiders vs da Cowgirls

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:06 pm

Great minds think alike. We both posted the same thing at the same time. This is the official thread for the game. Mine is just more of a bitch fest. Just me shitting on our douche bag coaching staff

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby bigboy3333 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:35 pm

As crazy as it sound Raiders still have a chance...with Major help!!!! and of course Raiders wins-out. Not happening!!

Sell the Fucking team Mark Davis!!

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 2

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:17 pm

bigboy3333 wrote:As crazy as it sound Raiders still have a chance...with Major help!!!! and of course Raiders wins-out. Not happening!!

Jack got his contract extension before the season and has shit his boxers all season. Motherfucker doesn't have the urgency or intensity like last year. He has to go if we lose out. Tired of mediocrity in this franchise. Carr has that Gee golly bullshit lines after every loss. "Just blame me" yeah we should, your making 25 mill a year and look like Brock Osweiller back there asshole!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:57 am

bigboy3333 wrote:As crazy as it sound Raiders still have a chance...with Major help!!!! and of course Raiders wins-out. Not happening!!

Even if they were to squeek in somehow, would you really want the embarrassment of getting thrashed in a playoff game? Fuck em'...... just lose baby!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:27 pm

I must agree with Silvers thoughts. Why waste time? We know our coaches are shit including the head coach. So why wait until 8-9 games in next year? I hope we lose out & get blown out so we can fire Hack this year instead of having him on death row for another half a year. But he is paid so he probably won’t get fired this year no matter what. Mark Davis wants this win against the Cowboys badly I’ve heard. A lot will be determined after this game.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:39 pm

silver & black wrote:

Even if they were to squeek in somehow, would you really want the embarrassment of getting thrashed in a playoff game? Fuck em'...... just lose baby!

I'd assume if we get in we'd have to beat Dal Philly and the Chargers and get help from other teams, 3 nice wins and I'd assume we'd be playing solid football going into a potential playoff game. Problem is this won't happen. Even if we win out we're still not guaranteed a playoff seed.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:54 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:I must agree with Silvers thoughts. Why waste time? We know our coaches are shit including the head coach. So why wait until 8-9 games in next year? I hope we lose out & get blown out so we can fire Hack this year instead of having him on death row for another half a year. But he is paid so he probably won’t get fired this year no matter what. Mark Davis wants this win against the Cowboys badly I’ve heard. A lot will be determined after this game.

Jerry was one of the asshole owners who voted against us going to LA so Mark probably didn't like that considering Al and Jerry Jones had a good relationship. Al Davis had three teams that he enjoyed beating the most going back to the 70's Chiefs Steelers and Cowboys and everyone else was just another win.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:02 pm

One good thing I’ve noticed is that the media is starting to call out Reggie. Finally. We been calling for his scalp for years. Hopefully the bad press will continue for Reggie & he’s exposed as the fraud that he is.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:46 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:One good thing I’ve noticed is that the media is starting to call out Reggie. Finally. We been calling for his scalp for years. Hopefully the bad press will continue for Reggie & he’s exposed as the fraud that he is.

Reggie is a Rooney rule hire in a thug ghetto market like Oakland which is par for the course. My problem is Jack and Carr and the utter lack of leadership and lack of fire and intensity from these guys. Downing had no business being promoted and Norton shouldn't have been here after last season. Utter dysfunction that wouldn't be tolerated in bigger more affluent football markets that are accustomed to a quality professional football franchise. Look at our fanbase at home games. Bunch of fuckin trash that are the lowest of the low. Mark Davis got his Vegas cash cow and is content with a 6 to 9 win team because their is ZERO loyalty to Oakland.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum