Season’s over. We need receivers.

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Season’s over. We need receivers.

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:48 am

And look what we got at GM. We’ll never get white players with him constantly scouting black schools. Maybe we should ban watermelon in the locker room as a punishment. Maybe that will get these overpaid coons going. I think with the right coaches Carr can still be good. But we haven’t had good coaching since 02 so it doesn’t look good. We need a guy like Doug Peterson or that prick HC on the Rams. Del Rio is a fuckin idiot! All this shit is his fault. Blown draft, no linebackers, Norton, Downing, Musgrave, 4 years to fix a defense & it’s even worse, stupid calls on the field, Marshawn Lynch, his cunt wife exc..... it’s all on him. Fuck this clown!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Postby bigboy3333 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:41 am

DeadRinger wrote:Meanwhile I watched Richie Incognito block like a motherfucking ravenous beast to spring McCoy and win the game.

We need white players man. I can’t stress it enough.

Think about when our season went down the drain. The very fuckin game everyone decided to kneel because black fuckers in this country don’t get to steal enough money from the white fuckers. Or something.

\
U are absolutely right. but first we need a white GM..then we might start drafting white players. I'm sure U are aware that the Raiders has the highest paid O-Line which are over paid blacks Pieces of shit. Season been over, but it's has been hard for me to omit it......

Sell the Fucking team Mark Davis!!

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 2

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:39 am

FreddieB25 wrote:
DeadRinger wrote:Meanwhile I watched Richie Incognito block like a motherfucking ravenous beast to spring McCoy and win the game.

We need white players man. I can’t stress it enough.

Think about when our season went down the drain. The very fuckin game everyone decided to kneel because black fuckers in this country don’t get to steal enough money from the white fuckers. Or something.

Most nigggers in the NFL are all about getting paid and looking good in their mind doing it. Their not gamers or competitors and will give up and lay down and take off plays, series and games if necessary. White players bring their lunch pail and go to work although not pretty or flashy many times until the games over. White players are smarter and are gamers and actually care about winning a competition unlike the savages with the tar skin.

Well said

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum