JIhad Ward is probably done for

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

JIhad Ward is probably done for

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:31 pm

Looks like this 2nd rd bust by Reggie is done. Good get him the fuck out. Genius pick by Reggie, take a soft guy that can’t play the position & is out of a shitty school where he played against some of the worst teams in college football.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Re: JIhad Ward is probably done for

Postby piratepride » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:05 pm

I'm not sure why he's in the dog house. I understand he's a project and wasn't flashy by any means last season, but healthy scratches week in and out?
My guess is he doesn't take the time to learn the playbook or too many bonehead plays. Pretty much the same reason coaches ran out Sio Moore.
Maybe the kid stays up late or talks during meetings?

They've gotta understand they have 1 shot, they mess up or show lack of effort they'll be in the dog house.
Anyone else see Obi Melifonwu gesture he couldn't breathe on the 1st series? Hasn't played since! To his credit so was half our team, but he wanted out after the 1st play! Jack ain't having it.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Re: JIhad Ward is probably done for

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:47 pm

Reggie comes from the Packer philosophy of drafting. Defense? really for what? Let me get a franchise QB and an offense that can score points and ignore the dee side of the ball.If we don't score 24 points or more we lose!!! Retarded nigggger logic!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum