Chief game

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Chief game

Postby blazin1 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:30 pm

Right when the defense starts playing the offense quits playing. Bullshit.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:57 pm

blazin1 wrote:Right when the defense starts playing the offense quits playing. Bullshit.

Carr is garbage and Downing is worse. Carr better not have a career like his brother because he's heading in that direction. Motherfucker can't win a big game to save his ass.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:17 pm

Carr is 8-19 for 40 fuckin yds and 1 pick through almost 3 full qtrs. in a HUGE fuckin game!!!! We're paying this cocksucker 25 million a year for what? This dude hasn't showed me fuckin jacksquat!!! How many times he overthrow people when he has time and look even worse when he's under pressure. Kirk Cousins and Carson Wentz are much better pocket QB's than this guy amongst others.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:41 pm

This team sucks. I don't care. They don't either. Other than Mack, every fucking one of them can go... starting at the top.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:11 pm

Del Rio is the worst. This team comes out flat in every fuckin big game. I been saying it for the last 3 weeks, I was hoping we would lose out horribly & get blown out in every game so there would be a ton of pressure to fire Del Rio like in NY with Macadoo. But I knew that probably wouldn’t happen. Now we will win one more game & end out of the playoffs where we usually are. Your right Freddie, Carr looks like a two balled bitch out there. This is what happens when you have professional receivers that can’t catch & a coach that lets players do whatever the fuck they want. Bellichick would have cut Marshawn

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm

Key people within the organization got paid and paid nicely and we got the Vegas stadium deal. No sense of urgency or passion this year and it shows compared to last year. Tale of two different teams that's for fuckin sure. Same ole Raider bullshit!!! Another wasted season.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:29 pm

Tod Downing is a fuckin idiot. I read Carr & O line frustrated with this guys scheme. Zone blocking? With our huge line we should be pushing them backwards not this zone shit. Downing is dumb but who’s dumber him or the guy that hired him? Or the guy that hired Del Rio? Or the guy who hired Reggie? That leads to one place the dumbest fuck of them all Mark David

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:55 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:Tod Downing is a fuckin idiot. I read Carr & O line frustrated with this guys scheme. Zone blocking? With our huge line we should be pushing them backwards not this zone shit. Downing is dumb but who’s dumber him or the guy that hired him? Or the guy that hired Del Rio? Or the guy who hired Reggie? That leads to one place the dumbest fuck of them all Mark David

Downing might be gone by Tuesday or after the Dallas game if our offense isn't scoring points. His days are numbered. Why Musgrave was let go is beyond me. Our offense wasn't the problem last year.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:47 pm

Why did we go away from Lynch so fast? Downing is an asshole piece of trash! Why are we not throwing bombs to try to get pass interference calls or a big play? We have fast guys like Patterson & Holton & we don’t even try. Even Rich Gannon was questioning Downings ignorance. Carr is playing like the Del of QBs he’s scared, doesn’t trust his receivers or his OC so his heads all fucked up. Downing is worse than Knapp! I didn’t think it was possible but the Raiders have found a way to get worse than Knapp. Once again it all falls on Del Rio in my mind. He got rid of Norton, defense improved a little but the result is mostly the same. Downing should have went even before Norton! Del Rio & Musgrave have never gotten along, Hack fired him in JAX & then when nobody wanted to be OC here Del Rio settled for Musgrave. Then Musgrave actually did his job and had a great offense. Overconfident & jealous Del Rio thought he could do it with Downing but he was wrong & everyone is Del Rio’s scapegoat. GET HIM OUT

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum