vs Giants

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: vs Giants

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:33 pm

silver & black wrote:The Chargers were luck they played the Browns today, or else they would have probably lost. Cleveland gave them all they wanted. Fuck them in the ass! I hate em!

The Raiders will lose to KC. No way KC gives up 7 games in a row. The Raiders SHOULD beat them handily, but...... they suck, so................

I know..... I suck too, and I'm not a real fan...lol.

I hate say it but the Chargers are probably the best team in our division right now. Many of their losses over the last couple years have been one possession fuck ups where they didn't finish out games. It might come down for the division us against the Chargers in LA in week 17 with mostly Raider fans at the game. Hopefully Cooper is back next week and Lynch is still motoring. Our defense the last couple weeks have had like 7 sacks and gotten off the field on 3rd down more frequently.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:53 am

FreddieB25 wrote:Well we're tied for the division with KC Dall Philly and the Chargers coming up. 4 teams that can beat us and end us at 6-10. 3 of the next 4 on the road. Have to hope we beat the Chiefs which technically we'd be 2 games up on because we'd have beaten them twice and the Chargers start losing because we have them last game of the year and they already beat us this year. The Charger game could come down being a game for the division or the last wild card whoever wins. We'll see how it plays out.

No, there will be no wildcard coming from the West. We either win the division or we win nothing.

If it comes down to the chargers game, how eerily similar to 2011 would that be?

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:59 pm

Good thing Eli didn’t play or we probably would have lost. Add Geno to the list of bum QBs that light us up in the 4th quarter. Tod Downing is still clueless as fuck. No way we make playoffs

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:22 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:Good thing Eli didn’t play or we probably would have lost. Add Geno to the list of bum QBs that light us up in the 4th quarter. Tod Downing is still clueless as fuck. No way we make playoffs

To your point, I wasn't concerned about the game at all, even though they were keeping it close. I knew Geno could never close the deal.

So you're right, if Eli had been playing I would definitely have been worried at certain points.

I don't understand why they'd ever play Geno. Supposedly they wanted to evaluate the talent, but Geno is nothing if not a known quantity. The dude was given every chance. There's a ton of tape on him. He's not the answer to anything.

So I call bullshit on McAdoo's reasoning for benching Eli. If the goal was to evaluate talent they would have started their rookie.

And I guess that, given his current unemployed status, that's the way Mara saw it as well. I would bet on Eli starting next week under their interim HC.

I'd hate to be the Cowboys next week. Giants could easily get an emotional win over a hated rival with Eli back at the helm.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:29 pm

Reason McAdoo went with Geno aside from 2-9 and inevitably fired is Geno's mobility as opposed to Eli being a statue. We probably would have had more sacks/ hurries with Eli back there. We didn't have Crab or Coop against a hopeless team with a lame duck coach with KC looming and the division lead maybe. I'll take the win although ugly it was.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum