Next 5 Games

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

How many of the next 5 games will the Raiders win?

No votes
No votes
50%
25%
25%
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: Next 5 Games

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:22 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:The way Pittsburgh looked tonight against Hundley and the Pack I guess anybody can look average on a given Sunday. I thought the Steelers would win that game 31-10 or something close to that. They made Hundley look good in a close high scoring win. To think with the ups and downs this season and a 4 game losing streak with 5 games left we're 1 game out of the division and right in the hunt for a wild card. I know that can change in the next couple weeks. Typically our bad teams in the past would be 3-8 or 2-9 right about now so i'll take this for the time being.

Yeah like I said, they haven’t given up. That says something about Jack I guess.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:42 pm

DeadRinger wrote:
FreddieB25 wrote:The way Pittsburgh looked tonight against Hundley and the Pack I guess anybody can look average on a given Sunday. I thought the Steelers would win that game 31-10 or something close to that. They made Hundley look good in a close high scoring win. To think with the ups and downs this season and a 4 game losing streak with 5 games left we're 1 game out of the division and right in the hunt for a wild card. I know that can change in the next couple weeks. Typically our bad teams in the past would be 3-8 or 2-9 right about now so i'll take this for the time being.

Yeah like I said, they haven’t given up. That says something about Jack I guess.

Well the way I look at it. Beating KC a month ago was a must and we barely did it. Buffalo was like a trap game on the road after that emotional win against KC and we basically didn't show up for that game. Beat Miami which any good team can do, lost to New England, like everybody does, we weren't prepared, got dominated, even if we brought our best we'd probably lose that game and than beat Denver like everybody seems to be doing this year. So aside from the Patriot game debacle we're 3-1 in our last four games. The NYG game this week could be a trap after beating Denver than having KC in Arrowhead in two weeks. A good team on a mission would beat the NYG at home this week. So we'll see how it plays out. We need to beat NYG and Dallas most definitely in Oakland and win two of the three at least against @ KC @ Phi and @ LA Chargers. I'd take running the table and maybe losing to the Eagles in Philly on Christmas night. Maybe Philly is resting players at that point if they have their seed wrapped up so that might help our chances. My prediction at this point is we beat NYG and Dallas and lose to KC, Phi and the LA Chargers and finish the year 7-9 and no playoffs. Unless our offense is scoring 27 plus points in most of these games I give us a chance at the playoffs.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby blazin1 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:14 pm

Poll votes were reset after I edited it to add a 0.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum