What a Bitch!!!!

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

What a Bitch!!!!

Postby bigboy3333 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:16 pm

I guess this HO, rather have Hillary Clinton as our President.....

Jack Del Rio's wife says she regrets voting for Donald Trump

Jack Del Rio's wife Linda didn't hold back in her post to Donald Trump.
Jeff Smith - 6 hours ago

The comments made by United States President Donald Trump, which called for the NFL to suspend Oakland Raiders RB Marshawn Lynch have come with very mixed emotions from fans. But, one person who apparently disagreed strongly with his decision to call out Lynch is the wife of Raiders head coach Jack Del Rio, Linda.
Linda Del Rio took to Twitter on Monday to comment on Trump, stating that she voted for him, a decision "which I now regret." She also posted photos of the charitable work they did in Mexico as well. Check out the full tweet below.

President Trump I voted for you, which I now regret. Football is a powerful platform -here's the charitable work we did in Mexico City #NFLproud pic.twitter.com/sUipfK80Fo

It goes without saying that this will draw even more attention to the situation, and to the Raiders organization and the NFL. While the opinions have come from both sides, it's safe to say that the wife of the Raiders head coach didn't shy away from showing which side that she is on in this situation.

Sell the Fucking team Mark Davis!!

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 2

Re: What a Bitch!!!!

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:02 pm

She should be more worried about her husbands job security and he not living up to his extension. She needs to shut her fuckin mouth fuckin worthless cunt

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby silver & black » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:05 pm

I hope Del Rio is gone at or before the end of the season. We get rid of coaches when we should keep them and keep them when they should go. Del Rio needs to go..... so we'll be stuck with him for fucking years.

If Hue is let go (I'm sure he will be), we should hire him as O coordinator..... or HC if Mark actually does the right thing gets rid of Jack.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:29 pm

Mark had a woody for Del Rio and basically forced Reggie to hire him. So Mark probably give him benefit of the doubt unless we go 4-12 or 5-11 this season than it could get interesting. Hue went all boss man after Al died with the Palmer trade etc and Mark shipped him out especially after a 7-4 start a tailspin and no playoffs. Jack got his money this offseason and seems disinterested this year for the most part.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:36 pm

The whole damn team is disinterested... and that is squarely on Del Rio. I don't think the team makes an appearance until the move is done. When we move, we won't have any talent left.... they will leave for greener pastures.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:37 pm

silver & black wrote:The whole damn team is disinterested... and that is squarely on Del Rio. I don't think the team makes an appearance until the move is done. When we move, we won't have any talent left.... they will leave for greener pastures.

Well that fuckin jew retard with the bowl cut up in the lux box created the monster. Rewarding Reggie Jack and Carr especially contract extensions, rewarding these motherfuckers some how going 12-4 and getting trounced in the playoffs. Like that's a special season. Our fuckin GM been here going on 6 full fuckin years and nothing has happened in that time...nothing!!! That fat fuckin Rooney rule niggger ain't anything special. My hamster coulda drafted the players that he drafted that turned out alright and the rest were reaches and injury prone and or worthless motherfuckers. Mark needs to get his head out of his ass because he's settling for mediocrity. Del Rio and Carr's pressers are like they just won the Super bowl last year and the team is going through a tough stretch right now this season. These two jack asses are laughing all the way to the bank. It's obvious they don't care, business before production. Del Rio has never won shit and Carr hasn't either but he knows he can command a pay day because of his season last year. This team only comes to play when they feel like it and its obvious. Team flat out gave up the rest of the game when Roberts fumbled the ball on the NE 5yd line when we were down 14-0 with a minute or so left in the 1st half. That was an absolutely pathetic performance yesterday considering we had 2 weeks to prepare against the best team in football pound for pound the last 15 years. THat was a fuckin embarrassment to watch as a Raider fan.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:12 pm

The circus is really getting crazy now. This is a total embarrassment!! Fuck Del Rio & his cunt wife! Del Rio has become a fucking clown. Hopefully we lose to NY Giants & lose out whatever it takes at this point. This is a disgrace! I echo the comments of everyone here! We were supposed to be prepping for a SB run & instead we got Del Rio’s cunt wife, Lynch disrespecting the country like a fuckin spook animal, WR’s that cannot catch a ball, the worst defense in history, Tod Downing & his offensive genius and finally we get to the main problem. The HGIC. The head gorilla in charge, the stinking Brown Ugandan slob, every Flys favorite toilet Reggie. Hopefully these big money pricks in Vegas will urge Davis to send Reggie back to the tree tops.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:50 pm

Did Mack and Irvin seriously walk out of practice when they fired Norton?

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:34 am

It is true. Just like nigggers to protest & leave when they don’t get what they want. Should have played better than your shitty D coordinator would still have a job. So they want to keep a guy who has basically the worst D in the league? I guess it’s about niggger brotherhood more than it is about football

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum