Nigggger Lynch stands for Mexican anthem. Sits for US

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Nigggger Lynch stands for Mexican anthem. Sits for US

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:33 pm

Hang this piece of shit! This niggger fucked up our whole team. This organization is pure shit. No class. He should be cut today. Del Rio is a weak asshole with no balls. Cut the niggger

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Re: Nigggger Lynch stands for Mexican anthem. Sits for US

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:52 pm

The big dumb jew boy in the sky Mark Davis pulls the strings. He likes his niggger running back and incompetent spic head coach being inept. Its what he used to and has been since the gangsta LARaider fanbase. These thug Raider fans are us3d to being fed slop when their incarecerated their football team the Raiders is feeding them more slop.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:00 am

He stands for the Mexican National anthem, a country that is savage and has way more human rights violations than America. But he sits for the American National anthem a country that made him rich. He really is one dumb niggger. The real reason he probably stood for the Spic anthem was cause if he didn’t he knows those knife wielding Spics will stab his ass. Season is over we need to cut ties with this ugly stupid ape & leave him & Oakland behind in the trash where they belong. Hopefully in Vegas this niggger shit won’t fly. Maybe the owners will put the pressure on MD to get rid of this Jig clown

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:16 am

Lynch is your typical militant niggger in pro sports. Mark needs to twist Del Rio's arm at the end of the season and force him to fire his coordinators or he's fired. We can't compete in this league with two worthless coordinators like these 2 clowns. We got outclassed today I'll accept that but I won't accept 2 of the worst coords in the nfl working for the Raiders. Al woulda fired both of these guys when we were 2-4 and Norton before this season...Mark needs to know Raider fans can't tolerate these guys.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:01 am

FreddieB25 wrote:Lynch is your typical militant niggger in pro sports. Mark needs to twist Del Rio's arm at the end of the season and force him to fire his coordinators or he's fired. We can't compete in this league with two worthless coordinators like these 2 clowns. We got outclassed today I'll accept that but I won't accept 2 of the worst coords in the nfl working for the Raiders. Al woulda fired both of these guys when we were 2-4 and Norton before this season...Mark needs to know Raider fans can't tolerate these guys.

That gets back to a point I've made about how last season was seen as some kind of huge accomplishment and people are content to ride it into the ground, and talk about it whenever someone mentions how shitty our team is.

It's a lot like the way Reggie used to throw Al under the bus every chance he got as an excuse for his fuck-ups. A dead guy, for fuck's sake. A dead guy who was an ICON in this league for decades. Someone should have stood up and bashed that stupid fucker in the face a few times every time he mentioned Al. For THAT intolerable douchebag to be slamming Al is the worst kind of joke, and it should never have been allowed.

Mark put a stop to it, but it was too late by then. All the sports writers had the bit in their teeth by then and Reggie didn't have to mention Al anymore - he had plenty of minions to do it for him. And those minions convinced a huge percentage of Raider Nation that poor Reggie was in the 9th circle of hell or some shit. I got banned from several sites for speaking the truth about Reggie. And I was severely killed for even suggesting Reggie's a loser while we were posting a 12-4 season.

I still have no fucking idea how we did that. I've never seen one team have so much luck so consistently as we did last year. Game in and game out, the ball bounced our way, the calls went our way... It was a crazy season.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum