Patriots v Raiders

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Patriots v Raiders

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:58 pm

Top 6 offense last year & now we can’t even get a FG against a mediocre defense. Reggie Nelson is fucking trash. Cooper trash, the whole fuckin defense is a historic failure. Not one INT all year. We may not win another game this year unless we play Cleveland. Del Rio with the same tired shit, we gotta play better, we gotta clean it up. FUCK YOU! Had 3 fuckin years to fix this D. Look at Dennis Allen in NO even he got that shitty D turned around. Fuck Marshawn, Cooper, Downing, Norton, the entire defense & Hack Del Rio. Clean house. We should have cleaned house 2 years ago but we had that fluke season last year. We cannot win with Reggie. No matter what.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:08 pm

Where are Reggie’s defenders? Del & 790? Last year they ripped me & said you been hating Reggie & saying he sucks but we are 12-4 & Reggie is a genius. Like a man I gave Reggie his credit for the few things he did right. Now? These fags are nowhere to be found! We were all right all along. Reggie is a dumb fuck. Can’t draft, can’t identify talented players, can’t sign good FAs & hires dogshit coaches. Been 7 years since Al died & look where we are. Same exact position. I’m seriously done with the Raiders until Reggie & Hack are gone. 7 years is too much. Reggie will lose Mack too. I’d take way less money to get out of here & play for a good team. Reggie WILL sign Cooper because Cooper is so horrible & that’s what Reggie does. Fuck em all

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:09 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:Top 6 offense last year & now we can’t even get a FG against a mediocre defense. Reggie Nelson is fucking trash. Cooper trash, the whole fuckin defense is a historic failure. Not one INT all year. We may not win another game this year unless we play Cleveland. Del Rio with the same tired shit, we gotta play better, we gotta clean it up. FUCK YOU! Had 3 fuckin years to fix this D. Look at Dennis Allen in NO even he got that shitty D turned around. Fuck Marshawn, Cooper, Downing, Norton, the entire defense & Hack Del Rio. Clean house. We should have cleaned house 2 years ago but we had that fluke season last year. We cannot win with Reggie. No matter what.

I hear ya...but Mark rewarded Reggie Jack and Carr with some green and he got rewarded with his Vegas cash cow. There is no urgency to do anything in Oakand now. Jack needs to fire Downing and Norton jr at seasons end and get quality coordinators in here. These guys are novices.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:11 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:Where are Reggie’s defenders? Del & 790? Last year they ripped me & said you been hating Reggie & saying he sucks but we are 12-4 & Reggie is a genius. Like a man I gave Reggie his credit for the few things he did right. Now? These fags are nowhere to be found! We were all right all along. Reggie is a dumb fuck. Can’t draft, can’t identify talented players, can’t sign good FAs & hires dogshit coaches. Been 7 years since Al died & look where we are. Same exact position. I’m seriously done with the Raiders until Reggie & Hack are gone. 7 years is too much. Reggie will lose Mack too. I’d take way less money to get out of here & play for a good team. Reggie WILL sign Cooper because Cooper is so horrible & that’s what Reggie does. Fuck em all

If Reggie loses Mack that fat niggger oughta be shot!!! Any retard GM would build around Mack and get a coordinator to compliment him and the talent around him.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:13 pm

I think your right. We are locked into these fuckin assholes. Paying Del Rio AND Reggie for one decent season is insane. Even Tony Romo hinted that Mark Davis doesn’t really look like he cares. Silly bowl headed fuck sitting there eating popcorn like a retard.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:14 pm

Downing & his 2 yard passes. We should fire Del Rio & hire Musgrave as HC.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:21 pm

Throwing and catching. Next to handing off and running, it’s the most fundamental thing in football. So when the “catching” part of that equation is missing completely, might as well pack it in.

Carr has been lights-out badass all season long. If he had guys who could catch he’d have MVP stats.

I can’t imagine how guys like Carr and Mack feel when they’re out there doing what they do best and EVERYBODY around them is failing. I’d be fucking passed off, and if I was Mack i’d Be looking for the exit sign.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:22 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:I think your right. We are locked into these fuckin assholes. Paying Del Rio AND Reggie for one decent season is insane. Even Tony Romo hinted that Mark Davis doesn’t really look like he cares. Silly bowl headed fuck sitting there eating popcorn like a retard.

Mark 's franchise within 5 years playing in Vegas will go from being worth 800 million to 3 billion plus dollars. Sure the fuckin kike is happy eating his popcorn the trust fund retard baby that he is.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:26 pm

and to think our 4-6 team having a shitty season thus far and getting taught a lesson today is only 2 games behind KC for the division with 6 games to play. and that goes for the Chargers and maybe the Broncos if they beat Cincy today. KC only 2 games up on the rest of the division. Well Denver lost to Cincy!!! LOL!!! Their done!!! fuck em!!!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:59 pm

It"s all about Vegas boys! Nothing else matters. You knew this would happen today... you had to! We ALWAYS suck and lay an egg after the bye. I hope we lose out... 2006 Raiders all over again. Fuck this team and fuck Mark Davis.

Last edited by silver & black on Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum