Patriots v Raiders

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Patriots v Raiders

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:15 pm

Norton Jr had Melifonwu covering Brandin Cooks! Lol! I said we should have got Jim Schwartz as DC. Norton is the laughing stock of the league. Someone needs to go. Take your pick Downing or Norton. I’d like to see them all go including Del Rio. Promote Tice to HC. We got no money now too! Reggie wasting all that money on Penn, Smith, Irvin exc....nothing has worked. Reggie has trouble counting to 10 & he’s throwing around millions to FAs that suck. At least we’ll get a high draft pick. But Reggie will waste that on a guy with a rape case & a season ending injury. Or maybe draft a guy straight out of heart surgery again.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:29 pm

I've digested the game...playing in an airplane hangar today with no home crowd noise advantage against a superior team and QB played out the way it was destined to play out. Im sure Belichick, his OC McDaniel his DC Matt Patricia were shitting their hotel room beds with the stress of facing Todd Downing and norton jr calling our plays today. Belichick forgot more football 30 yrs ago than Downing and Norton jr will ever know. Pretty fuckin sad but its reality.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:16 am

Forbiddenraider wrote:Norton Jr had Melifonwu covering Brandin Cooks! Lol! I said we should have got Jim Schwartz as DC. Norton is the laughing stock of the league.

Funny you mention that. I was watching the game and after that 2nd TD Cooks caught he says "Damn, your team can't cover anyone."

I said "Well, when we're trying to cover Cooks with a ROOKIE SAFETY WHO MISSED HALF THE SEASON WITH AN INJURY, then we're gonna get killed."

And I hadn't actually realized until I said it out loud how motherfucking STUPID that was. Of all the receivers to put Obi on, that was by far the dumbest possible choice.

i could see it on Obi's face, too. He was pretty upset. He had to be wondering WTF the coaches were thinking.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum