Reggie speaks. Reader beware.

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Reggie speaks. Reader beware.

Postby silver & black » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:02 pm

We aren't winning this game. We could..... but we don't care/want it.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC
Highscores: 0

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:53 pm

silver & black wrote:We aren't winning this game. We could..... but we don't care/want it.

Well if we don't come to play in this game than the coaches and players are gutless pieces of shit. If theres a game that is a measuring stick of what a bonafied playoff type team feels like its New England, who seem to win almost every big game their in going back a long time now. I'd feel better if it was in Oakland but we need this game more than New England as a franchise since we have aspirations of getting a Lombardi in the coming years. Have to PRESSURE Brady or we're done unless Carr and the O can put up 35 points. Jack has to have the team prepared like this is a playoff game and he will have 2 weeks prep to do it. I just want to see desire to compete, execution and fire from this team for 4 full quarters win or lose thats all I ask.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby piratepride » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:04 pm

Yeah I agree, I want them to finally put it all together.
The problem is Brady makes good defenses look lost. Our guys will be so embarrassed they be pointing fingers in no time.
That said I still have hope and believe we can win, but it'll take the best we've got.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:28 pm

Our best hope is to contain New England's running and pressure/hurry/sack Brady to disrupt their offense. NE will score at will if this doesn't happen.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum