Raiders v Fins

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Raiders v Fins

Postby piratepride » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:39 pm

I seen Obi make a play and then didn't see him as much the rest of the way. WTH?

Lynch had two good TD runs, barely had room in the trenches. I'm surprised he got in to be honest. The new camera angle showed it all, one jump cut and he was gone.
I'll take the win, but it wasn't convincing.
Let em rest up and maybe the pats get sick eating tacos in Mexico?

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:50 pm

Nice win....thats what it takes effort and focus for 4 qtrs..got a lil concerned at the end with the onside kick. Cutler had huge numbers but our offense did enough. Wish that Pat game was in Oakland. We need that Pat game and sit at 5-5 than its game on the last 6 weeks and end strong. We're only two games behind KC for division.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:56 am

I only watched the first half last night. I'll check out highlights of the rest today.

That first half was a fucking disaster for Karl Joseph, I can tell you that. Dude didn't look like a first-rounder.

Looked to me like the D was giving up big chunks of yardage until MIA got to our 40 or 30-yd line. Why the fuck can't we play tight D the entire time?

At least we never gave up the lead. That's actually a very positive thing coming out of this game.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum