THE DEPTH CHART?

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

THE DEPTH CHART?

Postby petertohen » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:46 pm

Deandre washington is right behind taiwan jones at both kr and rb... Taiwan jones is listed as the #1 kr (with washington on the opposite side) and #2 rb... Deandre #3

I saw what the kid did in preseason and like the upside in this rookie washington, i feel like he does everything taiwan does, maybe better... Not to mention punt return where taiwan isnt even listed at the pr position... Where washington is #2...

But i think the underlying piece is who they have playing behind them... Another young prospect that the raiders kept on the roster in Jalen richard as a rb and returner

I wouldnt be suprised if taiwan jones gets cut some point soon, due to to the uprise of a couple of rookies... Largely deandre washington

For those who say taiwan jones has value at cb too... (which he is not listed on depth chart) he would prob be fighting for the #5 spot at that position...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oakland_Raiders

petertohen
Rookie
Rookie
Highscores: 0

Re: THE DEPTH CHART?

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:26 am

?????? Jones is on the Bills now. I think you got last years depth chart. Ricard is undrafted & sucks. Washington is better but not much. We have NO depth! None. Zero. At any position

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum