Raiders vs Chiefs

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Raiders vs Chiefs

Postby Del » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:00 pm

I missed it too. Sorry guys, I haven't been a very good raider fan lately. I apologize. Just angry at the league sometimes. The refs especially.

All day lurkin'

Del
All-Pro
All-Pro
Highscores: 0

Postby Del » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:01 pm

Oh. My god

All day lurkin'

Del
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:17 pm

Del your boy Crabs caught the winning TD not once but twice, first one was called an offensive PI, a push off which was bullshit.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby bigboy3333 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:35 am

Yes! that was one hell of a game ....Carr earned his pay check last night.

Sell the Fucking team Mark Davis!!

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 2

Postby 790thSFS » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:02 am

That was probably the best Raider games I have ever seen! I didn't think they had a chance to beat the shit-hot Chiefs. Cooper and Downing came through for this game! I think Bowman had something to do with that spark I was talking about. They had him calling the Defensive plays. Hopefully our season will start to turn, we needed that win to do just that.

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs
Medals: 1

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:16 am

Glad to get the hard fought win but I’m not fooled by this win. Bottom line is D is shitty, hopefully Bowman, Conley & Melifonwu change that. Lynch is a niggger & disgrace. We won without him! He’s a cancer! Cut him

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:49 am

Interesting. We start making a point of getting the ball to Cooper and all kinds of good things happen... who woulda thought it?

Oh yeah, I thought it. Weeks ago.

Why the FUCK does it take a string of 4 losses for our coaches to figure out how to use their players?? It’s sickening.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:31 am

I never saw three untimed plays to end a game because of penalties in college or the NFL in my life until last night. It was nice to see the Raiders win like that because a loss would have been brutal. That was an ending that could change the Raiders season around especially after 4 straight losses and beating the Chiefs finally.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:42 am

A few things about this game bothered me:

1. Cooper's final stats were great except for one: He only caught 11 of his 19 targets. I saw him drop 2 in the first half. You have to have a better catch rate in the NFL.

2. Why did we have Irvin trying to cover Kelce on that TD? 99 time out of a hundred that's a disaster waiting to happen.

3. All of a sudden Tavecchio is kicking like a lame rookie. He made 1 of 3 FGs. Hard to win games like that.

4. Why the hell don't we get Jared Cook more involved in the red zone? Dude has 1 TD on the season and he's capable of a lot more than that.

5. We needed 2 defensive holding penalties in the final 3 seconds to win it.

So I think Carr had a great game and Crab was clutch. The defense held them scoreless in the 4th so I'm not going to bitch about them. But Tavecchio ate shit, Cooper didn't catch enough balls, both Washington and Richard sucked and our OC is still clueless when it comes to exploiting matchups.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:13 am

DeadRinger wrote:A few things about this game bothered me:

1. Cooper's final stats were great except for one: He only caught 11 of his 19 targets. I saw him drop 2 in the first half. You have to have a better catch rate in the NFL.

2. Why did we have Irvin trying to cover Kelce on that TD? 99 time out of a hundred that's a disaster waiting to happen.

3. All of a sudden Tavecchio is kicking like a lame rookie. He made 1 of 3 FGs. Hard to win games like that.

4. Why the hell don't we get Jared Cook more involved in the red zone? Dude has 1 TD on the season and he's capable of a lot more than that.

5. We needed 2 defensive holding penalties in the final 3 seconds to win it.

So I think Carr had a great game and Crab was clutch. The defense held them scoreless in the 4th so I'm not going to bitch about them. But Tavecchio ate shit, Cooper didn't catch enough balls, both Washington and Richard sucked and our OC is still clueless when it comes to exploiting matchups.

Cook caught the ball on the half yard line in the final seconds to get us down there to than seal it a couple plays later. Tavecchio is an improvement over Jano considering his cap hit. The Crab supposed push off should of won it on the next play which would have avoided those couple no time plays to win it. I still have a problem with our run blocking which is pathetic and stunts our run game. Amerson and Sean Smith have no business playing for us anymore. Reggie needs to get some talent in the defensive backfield and its been obvious for years now.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum