Should Have Kept Musgrave!

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Should Have Kept Musgrave!

Postby 790thSFS » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:45 am

Downing fucking sucks!!!! His plays are shit, he is making Musgrave look like a super-shit-hot-OC. The offense can't do anything, it doesn't matter if Carr is playing or not. Get ready to lose to the Chargers

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Should Have Kept Musgrave!

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:10 pm

My only defense is Carr/Downing looked good week 1 and 2, the Skins game we didn't show up as well as the O line, Bronco game was typical even with Musgrave, Carr never put up numbers against Denver and last week Manuel is a scrub QB. Carr hasn't been the same since Skins game. Maybe some tension with his o line with him standing and them kneeling and maybe Lynch is the militant bandleader for the offense and it rubbed off on the all black O line. Carr and Lee Smith are the only whites high on the O depth chart. They saw no unity so they let up protecting Carr and his fat contract. Jocks are stupid and vindictive like that.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:47 pm

Couldn’t agree more.

I wonder if his broken back is enough for them or if they’re shooting for broken neck.

Tell me how much money we have wrapped up in our o-line again? I’d bet money it’s the most expensive o line in the league. And this is what comes from tossing money to a bunch of racist fuckin malcontent millionaires.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:55 pm

One of our shitty D lineman Latham just got busted for drugs. Reggies circus continues. I'm watching the Bears with Tribisky a fuckin rookie play smart team football despite their lack of talent. We look like a dumpster fire. Can't we just sit Carr out for the rest of the year & comeback next year with a new coaching staff? It would be for the best

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:58 pm

Wouldn't surprise me if Mack doesn't want to resign with us. Best defensive player in football & for 3 years he's on the worst defense in the league IMO.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:11 pm

Isn't it time for Del Rio to make a statement and fire Norton? How the fuck am I not seeing anything about canning that fuckin clueless coon? Here's an idea! Put Sean Smith on the other team's best receivers and get burned every time & then continue to do it! Brilliant! Do our coaches even watch tape? Every team in the NFL knows we are weak as fuck and can't get off the field on 3rd down. Gameplan is simple against us! Go after the LBs. Reggies mindset was to have Carr score 40 a game! Who needs a defense?! That's this fuckin apes mindset.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:01 pm

Brief but telling stat....we scored 45 points on the Jets and a combined 37 points against skins denver and Ravens...thats averaging 12 points a game for these losses.....we need to score over 24 pts on average to win many games....big discrepancy there hence our losing.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum