Raiders Racist Offensive Line Lets Carr Break...

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Raiders Racist Offensive Line Lets Carr Break...

Postby blazin1 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:36 pm

And proceeds to protect BLACK QB. Fuck these shits. I am glad they lost the game the fucking cunts. Lose the rest too stupid green slimy donkey dick suckers. Fuck Marshawn Lynch too. Kick that asshole off the team. Fuck 1 yard runs. That's as gay as 790 and Del dancing after hours in SF.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Re: Raiders Racist Offensive Line Lets Carr Break...

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:37 pm

Carr's a fuckin pussy...his brother took a lot more hits and had more talent. Carr is blessed with a very good offensive line a decent receivers. We'll bounce back after rhis unless Jack loses the locker room.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Re: Raiders Racist Offensive Line Lets Carr Break...

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:25 pm

Something has rattled Carr. He looks like he's playing scared. Only reason I don't believe the O line is fucking him up on purpose is because these jigs make so much money & if they ever got caught up in something like that it's over. I just think that Lynch was a huge distraction and a dumb washed up niggger. Go dance back in that shithole Oakland you dumb ape! Again, when the D does actually play half way decent the O sucks ass. We have never put together a game where we played well on both sides of the ball. Del Rio seems like more & more of an idiot to me. Says the same old shit. Musgrave got his revenge on us like all former Raiders do. Fuck this team. Waste of time

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum