Raiders Threw Game After White QB Refused To Kneel

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Raiders Threw Game After White QB Refused To Kneel

Postby blazin1 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:52 am

A new report from The Armstrong and Getty Radio Show has sent shock waves throughout the sports world after it was claimed that members of the NFL’s Oakland Raiders may have purposefully allowed their star quarterback to get sacked multiple times after he refused to kneel during the National Anthem.

If true, this would essentially mean that an NFL football game was illegally thrown over anger that one of the teams star white players did not believe that kneeling during the nations anthem was the correct way to protest supposed racial injustice in America.

In other words, an epic level scandal.

During the anthem, virtually the entire team was seen kneeling other than the teams coaches and star quarterback Derek Carr. Unfortunately, this may have not set well with the teams offensive line as they were apparently the players who spearheaded the entire idea to kneel as a team in the first.

“This is one hell of a scandal with the NFL, could ruin the whole league,” claimed the show before detailing the fact that Carr was sacked two times in a row on the teams second drive and that the teams usually dependable center snapped the ball at the wrong time in three different instances. Extremely capable receivers also made multiple “weird” drops of passes thrown by Carr that T.V. announcers even noted at the time.

The radio show then revealed bombshell “insider information” from an “extremely reliable” source who claimed that members of the Oakland Raiders did indeed throw the game as a sort of punishment for Carr choosing to not use the countries anthem to make a political statement.

“He wants to stand alone, he can stand alone on the field,” one of the teams offensive lineman said, according to the shows source. Keep in mind, the offensive line are literally the guys whose job it is to protect the quarterback, in this case the star player who didn’t kneel.

Amazingly, the circumstantial (and possible direct) proof didn’t end there as the show then claimed that this same source also revealed that a local team reporter got wind of the story and asked a team official for comment. What he was apparently told in response has all the hallmarks of a team trying to cover up a major scandal.

“If you report on this, you will be blackballed, you will not get access to the Raiders period,” the reporter was supposedly told. “Your career covering the team will be over”.

While there are obviously major legal and ethical issues if this is true, it also paints a sad picture of a football league divided by a political and media establishment all too happy to cause as much racial divide in the country as possible. For as long as Americans focus on differences between each other, the global elites power remains completely unthreatened.

http://www.infowars.com/shock-report-nfls-oakland-raiders-threw-game-after-white-qb-refused-to-kneel-for-national-anthem/

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Re: Raiders Threw Game After White QB Refused To Kneel

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:21 am

I read that too. I don't think it's true I just think that these protests were a huge distraction for our team in Washington & we shit the bed in every possible way. Let's talk about our team. Lynch for all his hype isn't doing shit we were better off with Murray. Our "star" receiver Amari Cooper is statistically almost the worst reciever in the NFL. He has more drops in his first 2 years than anyone in history. He's not even a decent receiver at this point. We still cannot get off the field on 3rd down we are still worst in the league at it. Couldn't even stop the Jets on 3rd down all game. Fuckin Josh Mccown! Sean Smith giving up huge plays constantly should be cut. Bruce Irvin is nonexistent. And I hate to say it but Jack Del Rio endorsing Lynch dancing on the sidelines is a disgrace. Rubbing it in Jets face like that is a bullshit move. Would we like it if Redskins were dancing like that after blowing us out? Team acting like SB winners haven't done a dam thing. Our defense is our downfall just like last year. Reggie did nothing so this is what we get. We better show up in Denver or it's gonna be a long fuckin year.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:29 pm

We showed zero fuckin character after the Carr injury last year looking like horse shit in Denver in week 17 and the wild card in Houston. We still don't know what this team is made of. Marshawn Lynch is a fuckin niggger boy asswipe whose better days are behind him. Cooper is soft with butter hands and Crabs is a pussy over the middle. All that said we better win in Denver because the players and coaching staff weren't prepared to play against the Skins last Sunday night. This whole fuckin teams successes and aspirations lay on the shoulders of Carr and he looked terrible last week as the team did.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:14 pm

Fuck the NFL. It's become a dog and pony show. I'll watch the Raiders here and there if they are on, other than that...fuck the NFL.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby blazin1 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:43 pm

silver & black wrote:Fuck the NFL. It's become a dog and pony show. I'll watch the Raiders here and there if they are on, other than that...fuck the NFL.

The NFL is a complete shit show.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:57 pm

Kapernick wore socks on the field that portrayed cops as pigs. That's what he thinks of all police and taking a knee is part of that disrespect. What would happen if a white player wore socks depicting blacks as gorillas & took a knee on MLK day?There is no difference. But somehow one is embraced while the other is ridiculed. How come they aren't taking a knee for the nigggger on niggger violence in the cities? Oh that's right! It's all the cops fault! I'd like to take a shovel to their fuckin heads!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:07 pm

Wow. Look back, you’ll see I actually called this out in the game thread. Fire the entire offensive line. Carr is worth 10 of each of them.

Last edited by DeadRinger on Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:10 pm

I told you I called this n game day. Here it is.

DeadRinger wrote:Anyone know what our 3rd down conversion rate was against WAS? No?

Ok then i’ll Tell you.

It was 0%.

Yes. ZERO.

Zero out of 11 to be precise. ELEVEN third downs and not a single conversion.

Not one.

And the vaunted OL allowed 4 sacks.

Maybe part of their protest is trying to get cracker boy Carr killed.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby piratepride » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:15 am

I must admit , after hearing Penn say "next man up" after Carr's back imjury...makes me think there may be something to this.

You have to admit they played better pass coverage than they did run blocking though.
Nothing was open...at all... Carr would have thrown 4 not yesterday if he forced it, we need to find what's ailing our run game. That's how you take over games in December!

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby silver & black » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:54 pm

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum