GTFO! Sean Smith good riddance you lazy jigaboo

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

GTFO! Sean Smith good riddance you lazy jigaboo

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:20 am

No impulse control. Yet another domestic violence case. This guy has always sucked and now he proves his nigggerism. Another niggger involved with violence what a surprise. Think of how many of these jigs get arrested for violence just in NFL. Then you got rappers with charges against them exc.... these niggggers all have money & still behave like animals can you imagine the ones that don't have money? Animals, sub human species. Fuck Smith. Let him join the other SmithAldon in jail

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Re: GTFO! Sean Smith good riddance you lazy jigaboo

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:40 am

Guy couldn't run anymore is what I heard. He was probably gonna get cut anyway. Fuck him

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby piratepride » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:54 am

I'm kind of happy, Reggies decision is slapping him in his face. Cut this BUM and give Pen more $$$. I don't think he deserves slot more, but enough to bring his ads here in a hurry.
May be a blessing in disguise, opens up the door for TJ Carrie and Conley once healthy.
Long run is we save the cap space next year and maybe a shot ton of holding penalties.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:42 pm

That is true. Cut this fucker. Give Penn some of that money to shut his ass up. Smith has been shit since day 1. Never expected any of this going into this year, it's been problem after problem. Conley & Melinowfi injured, Penn, Lynch, Smith on & on the bullshit goes.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum