RETARDED SEAN SMITH! FUCK!!!!

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

RETARDED SEAN SMITH! FUCK!!!!

Postby 790thSFS » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:18 am

"Oakland Raiders cornerback Sean Smith was charged with felony assault for his alleged involvement in a July incident in Pasadena, Calif., the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office announced. Smith surrendered to police on Thursday.

Smith allegedly beat and then stomped on the male victim's head near the corner of Arroyo Parkway and Colorado Boulevard early in the morning on July 4, the prosecutor said per documents obtained by NFL.com.

Smith's attorney, Daniel Rosenberg told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport that Smith "has maintained his innocence and will enter a plea of not guilty." Rosenberg said Smith will fight this all the way.

NFL.com reached out to the Raiders for a comment on the matter but the team has yet to give a response.

His arraignment is scheduled on Sept. 29 at the Los Angeles County Superior Court Pasadena Branch.

If convicted as charged, Smith faces a possible maximum sentence of seven years in state prison.

The case remains under investigation by the Pasadena Police Department."

-Has anyone heard anything about this???? I didn't

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: RETARDED SEAN SMITH! FUCK!!!!

Postby piratepride » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:07 pm

What a dumb ass, these people have everything to lose and act a fool. What an idiot.
At least we'll save the cap space next year. Dude isn't worth it. I wish we singed Brock who was the 49er starter last year...at least he was acquitted.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:09 am

Stupid niggger is what he is...cut his ass...he gets burned in many key spots...bad Reggie signing as well as DJ Hayden with a high 1st round pick...two of many Reggie blunders.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby 790thSFS » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:21 am

Jack Del Rio: Sean Smith was defending his sister, we’ll let him deal with legal issues

“I think we’ll let him battle legally what issues he has,” Del Rio said, via the San Francisco Chronicle. “I don’t really have anything to add to it. I mean, I think you heard the story. He was defending his sister. Obviously, things occurred that were taken issue with, so he’s having to defend himself right now.”

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:25 am

790thSFS wrote:Jack Del Rio: Sean Smith was defending his sister, we’ll let him deal with legal issues

“I think we’ll let him battle legally what issues he has,” Del Rio said, via the San Francisco Chronicle. “I don’t really have anything to add to it. I mean, I think you heard the story. He was defending his sister. Obviously, things occurred that were taken issue with, so he’s having to defend himself right now.”

He does a better job defending his sister than defending NFL receivers. Cut the coon!!! He sucks!!!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:43 pm

Fuck yeah cut the coon! Worthless since he's been here. Reggie might want to look at his sister as an option for Linebacker. Better than what we got.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum