Is "Cancer" being spread in the Raiders?

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Is "Cancer" being spread in the Raiders?

Postby 790thSFS » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:01 pm

I could care less because I am not white or black, not standing for the flag is a white/black issue. , you got white retards out there carrying Nazi flags even though they killed thousands of american troops, more than any terrorist group. Now a "patriot" is a white guy carrying a Nazi or Russian flag with a red hat. What the fuck has this world come too?

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Postby 790thSFS » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:03 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:Niggger. That is all. I been trying really hard to not make negative comments this year but I can't hold back anymore. Lynch is a stupid Niggger we all knew that, but it's the 1st preseason game and he's already acting like he doesn't give a shit and has now brought controversy on Kapernicks level. Bottom line is we ain't making it to the Super Bowl no fucking way! We aren't even in the top 4 AFC teams IMO. Our defense is so shitty and we are relying on rookies? Rookies against Tom Brady, Gronk, Cooks exc.....? We are gonna be able to cover them? With who? Conley who is injured and a mess? TJ Carrie? Sean Smith? LOL! Sean Smith is another Reggie FA bust. He's had quite a few. Reggie goes out and gets Cook & fucking Cordalle Patterson? Why? Should have gone after veteran defenders. Saw Cory James get trampled yesterday, AZ up and down the field on us just like every team last year. Considering about 8 of our 12 wins last year were last second comebacks where the luck bounced our way by some miracle, not gonna happen again. I'm hoping I'm wrong and we come out looking great but look at the reality of it. We will be lucky to be 9-7

Vegas has us 9/1 to win, the only other team that has that is the Packers. Pats are 3/1. Every other team is way behind

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:16 pm

790thSFS wrote:I could care less because I am not white or black, not standing for the flag is a white/black issue. , you got white retards out there carrying Nazi flags even though they killed thousands of american troops, more than any terrorist group. Now a "patriot" is a white guy carrying a Nazi or Russian flag with a red hat. What the fuck has this world come too?

Blame our fuckin zionist government with all this unrest in some parts of white christian and mostly blue collar America that cultivated this white nationalist movement. Forced assimilation with refugees, jobs shipped overseas, open borders so any third world garbage can come here, liberal media demonizing white christians time and again. Threatening to limit our freedom to bear arms. Our government has been terrorists for a century or so. Sending service kids to bullshit corporate wars around the world that has had nothing to do with protecting our nation or freedoms state side and only benefitting the elite wealthy and corporations. Our government was never for the people by the people...we're electing puppets and scoundrels to serve the elite and our zionist run government.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:55 pm

790thSFS wrote:I could care less because I am not white or black, not standing for the flag is a white/black issue. , you got white retards out there carrying Nazi flags even though they killed thousands of american troops, more than any terrorist group. Now a "patriot" is a white guy carrying a Nazi or Russian flag with a red hat. What the fuck has this world come too?

I couldn't tell you, because as usual, you make no sense whatsoever. What the FUCK are you talking about man?

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:22 pm

U ever notice it's a small minority that carry nazi flags? This was a small protest but because these white supremacists are involved it's the biggest story ever. Meanwhile these BLM protests go on everywhere constantly and they are saying the same shit as the nazi's but that's ok. Separation is the best way to go. Obviously people in this country don't like each other and haven't since the dawn of time so why are we trying to force assimilation? Separate and everyone will be happy! Well, almost everybody except the blacks of course. They need white people to take care of them. They should be fucking grateful. In the history of the world have you guys ever seen a black society that's been successful? Hell no! Africa, Haiti exc...its all a fucking violent mess. Give them their own society and see how long it lasts! They would burn it down in a week. Now the liberals are saying anyone who voted for Trump is a white supremacist! Lol. Whites & Nigggers hate each other always have always will

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:29 pm

DeadRinger wrote:That's because blacks just spent 8 straight years in a country that didn't hold them accountable for their own fucking actions. It's all the COPPPPPSSSS fault, it's all the WHIIIIIIITES fault, it's all the WOOOORLD'S fault, NOT MINE!! I'm a scumbag because I'm OPPRESSED!!

I try not to watch political news anymore because it literally makes me nauseous, but I can only hope THAT particular situation is coming to and end.

Queue Del's usual "FUCK YOU DR YOU'RE A RACIST vomit.,..

Yeah why doesn't Marshawn & the rest of the spook patrol protest against the violence blacks commit against each other in every city in America. Del is a millennial emo fag that doesn't know or understand history. He believes what his iphone and hip hop music tells him. He hasn't posted anything lately I think he's been transitioning!! Skin flute for sale!!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:07 am

Forbiddenraider wrote:Yeah why doesn't Marshawn & the rest of the spook patrol protest against the violence blacks commit against each other in every city in America. Del is a millennial emo fag that doesn't know or understand history. He believes what his iphone and hip hop music tells him. He hasn't posted anything lately I think he's been transitioning!! Skin flute for sale!!

Del is a fragile snowflake. He can't handle rough talk that's REAL, especially about race.

Here's the deal: I don't like any of the fuckers. Ship the Nazis back to Germany. Ship the BLM pukes back to Africa.

I'll be plenty happy w that result. Both groups fueled by nothing but hatred (and greed in the case of BLM) grounded in the most moronic possible life philosophies. Fuck them all.

And don't get me started on Mexicans. Also a leach class that needs to go. Ship everyone who's not a citizen back to Mexico and end the anchor baby loophole.

So, what do we do with all the anchor babies we already have? IT'S FUCKING SIMPLE, PEOPLE!!! If a kid was born here but his parents are illegal, then the kid goes back to Mexico with his parents until he's 18, at which point he can come back to the US on his own and be an American, and take all the classes and oaths, etc etc that people who come here LEGALLY have to take. And he has to pass those classes and take those oaths within his first 12 months of US residence, or his citizenship is revoked and he's deported AGAIN to the country of his parents' origin.

I'm full-on equal opportunity, trust me. And my biggest triggers are 1) willful ignorance spoken with authority, 2) baseless opinion spoken as if it's fact and 3) hypocrisy, which usually comes with a high dose of outright stupidity.

790 fits in BOTH categories 2 and 3, but primarily 3. He's a racist who thinks everyone in the world EXCEPT him is a racist.

And there's a special place in hell reserved for the likes of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, who stoke all 3 of those categories to line their pockets. In that particular spot in hell, there are massive roaming slugs with razor-sharp teeth that come along periodically and rip, tear, mutilate and ultimately eat the damned souls alive, then shit them out whole only to start the process all over again, and so on. That's where Jesse Jackson is going.

And BTW, I will finally say that Freddie no longer fits in ANY of those categories, and has worked hard to turn himself into a fact-based analytical thinker who seeks the truth in things even when the truth is hard to hear. I really didn't think it was possible for people to make that change because it requires dedication and determination, but obviously it can be done. And it has added a lot to the quality of this forum. The man has become respectable through sheer force of will, and he's off ignore and receiving rep points from me. Even if we disagree, at least his points are grounded in SOMETHING these days.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:24 am

Forbiddenraider wrote:U ever notice it's a small minority that carry nazi flags? This was a small protest but because these white supremacists are involved it's the biggest story ever. Meanwhile these BLM protests go on everywhere constantly and they are saying the same shit as the nazi's but that's ok. Separation is the best way to go. Obviously people in this country don't like each other and haven't since the dawn of time so why are we trying to force assimilation? Separate and everyone will be happy! Well, almost everybody except the blacks of course. They need white people to take care of them. They should be fucking grateful. In the history of the world have you guys ever seen a black society that's been successful? Hell no! Africa, Haiti exc...its all a fucking violent mess. Give them their own society and see how long it lasts! They would burn it down in a week. Now the liberals are saying anyone who voted for Trump is a white supremacist! Lol. Whites & Nigggers hate each other always have always will

I would agree. I think they hate everyone, and when it comes right down to it each individual hates himself even. They supposedly don't want to be like us horrific white people, but they also clearly don't want to be like black people. The entire culture is built on nothing but confusion, bullshit, greed and willful ignorance.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby 790thSFS » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:22 am

There is a whole generation of rednecks teaching their children that Trump is an example of how a man is supposed to act. No doubt those kids will be bigger losers than their parents, and their parents before them. Its a cycle of failure they just can't break

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby 790thSFS » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:26 am

DeadRinger wrote:
Forbiddenraider wrote:Yeah why doesn't Marshawn & the rest of the spook patrol protest against the violence blacks commit against each other in every city in America. Del is a millennial emo fag that doesn't know or understand history. He believes what his iphone and hip hop music tells him. He hasn't posted anything lately I think he's been transitioning!! Skin flute for sale!!

Del is a fragile snowflake. He can't handle rough talk that's REAL, especially about race.

Here's the deal: I don't like any of the fuckers. Ship the Nazis back to Germany. Ship the BLM pukes back to Africa.

I'll be plenty happy w that result. Both groups fueled by nothing but hatred (and greed in the case of BLM) grounded in the most moronic possible life philosophies. Fuck them all.

And don't get me started on Mexicans. Also a leach class that needs to go. Ship everyone who's not a citizen back to Mexico and end the anchor baby loophole.

So, what do we do with all the anchor babies we already have? IT'S FUCKING SIMPLE, PEOPLE!!! If a kid was born here but his parents are illegal, then the kid goes back to Mexico with his parents until he's 18, at which point he can come back to the US on his own and be an American, and take all the classes and oaths, etc etc that people who come here LEGALLY have to take. And he has to pass those classes and take those oaths within his first 12 months of US residence, or his citizenship is revoked and he's deported AGAIN to the country of his parents' origin.

I'm full-on equal opportunity, trust me. And my biggest triggers are 1) willful ignorance spoken with authority, 2) baseless opinion spoken as if it's fact and 3) hypocrisy, which usually comes with a high dose of outright stupidity.

790 fits in BOTH categories 2 and 3, but primarily 3. He's a racist who thinks everyone in the world EXCEPT him is a racist.

And there's a special place in hell reserved for the likes of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, who stoke all 3 of those categories to line their pockets. In that particular spot in hell, there are massive roaming slugs with razor-sharp teeth that come along periodically and rip, tear, mutilate and ultimately eat the damned souls alive, then shit them out whole only to start the process all over again, and so on. That's where Jesse Jackson is going.

And BTW, I will finally say that Freddie no longer fits in ANY of those categories, and has worked hard to turn himself into a fact-based analytical thinker who seeks the truth in things even when the truth is hard to hear. I really didn't think it was possible for people to make that change because it requires dedication and determination, but obviously it can be done. And it has added a lot to the quality of this forum. The man has become respectable through sheer force of will, and he's off ignore and receiving rep points from me. Even if we disagree, at least his points are grounded in SOMETHING these days.

Why are you always bringing me up you fucking clown??? Yup, my parents came here legally, but became illegal when they didn't go back and had me. And unlike any of you, I served this country. Anchor babies are here to stay. I have about 60 cousins who are all anchor babies, they have an avg of 4 kids each too.

White people just want to hate on a race and blame others for their own failures. Look at trump for example, when something goes wrong, like it does every other day, he blames it on Obama.

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum