Penn is holding out of camp because of contract.

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Penn is holding out of camp because of contract.

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:47 pm

Not to mention this fat slob was running off at the mouth last year when Osemele got his deal. Penn just signed the thing last year. So is it even a contract or does he just get paid on the fly. I like Penn he helps our chances to win a SB but he's a piece of shit.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:41 pm

"Never trust a niggger" Popeye Doyle in The French Connection. Penn's a niggger so I impulsively can't trust him.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:52 am

I never saw the French connection but I agree with Popeye! Jew agent always involved too. Of course where there's any money to be made the Jews will be the first to stick their hook noses in and bleed everyone dry.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:32 am

silver & black wrote:Yea, unfortunately, it is a business. Penn knows his career is just about done. He's getting paid fairly well as it is. Why not see if you can end your career on possibly winning a Superbowl.... or making a serious run at it?

We sit here as fans with a different outlook.... just win baby! The players look at it a lot different, I would think. Still, it's very frustrating as a fan, knowing the team could make a push if everyone was on the same page. Greed is a fucked up animal... with owners and players alike.

One more comment on this good post.

Yeah, it's all true, it's a business and all that. But how fuckin stupid would he look if he got himself cut and we went on to the SB or even the AFCW Championship or something. And he'll go play for one last season for the Lions or Bears.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:24 am

thejunki wrote:Not mad at you ringer for your opinion im just fustrated with the fans is all

There are many answers to your questions, from many different angles. I might lay them out later but I'm at work now.

But I will talk about the injury to Veldheer last year. Yeah, shit happens. These guys get people rolling up on their ankles and legs and shit.

Veldheer has played in all 16 games in 5 of his 7 seasons. Including the 2 seasons before last year's injury, when AZ went 11-5 and then 13-3. That's relatively durable for a LT in my book, and spectacular results. Not to mention Veldheer should have gotten a pro bowl nod in 2015...

Penn has been incredibly durable - unbelievably so, actually. Kind of makes me think he's not giving it maximum effort, that he's playing in such a way as to minimize potential injuries. That's the only way to go 16 games for 10 straight seasons at LT in this league.

Duane Brown missed 4 games last year, and he's been injured in 4 of his 9 seasons.

Art Shell missed 5 games in '79.

People get hurt. I'd rather bring in the dude who's 30 and coming in healthy after an 8-game injury than the one who's 34-35, been 100% durable and screaming for more money. Because let me tell you, he's old, and that durability won't last forever. He's due for a nasty one - not that I'd wish it on him. But just because he hasn't missed a game yet doesn't mean he won't miss any at 35 yrs old in 2017. And BTW, why do you think he's demanding more money? Because he knows he could be coming up on a career-ending injury.

And I'll say it once again. I watched Veldheer the entire time he was here and he was a mean, finishing beast for us. He was by far one of the most underrated linemen in the league (although, apparently AZ had him rated right. Look it up, they literally couldn't BELIEVE Veldheer was available for them. They never thought a GM would be stupid enough to treat a lights-out player like that.)

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum