Oakland Raiders 2017 Predictions

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Will The Raiders Make It To The Super Bowl In 2017?

YES
78%
NO
11%
WHATCHA TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?
11%

Total votes : 9

Re: Oakland Raiders 2017 Predictions

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:08 pm

silver & black wrote:It took you guys THIS long? I was done when they all took a knee. FUCK EM!

I think Freddie, in his newfound wisdom, might actually be thinking logically. We did a lot of preseason analysis based on what we gained and lost. That on top of a 3-game skid, the kneeling, the possibility that the OL intentionally laid down to get Carr hurt, the fact that hat Carr has already missed a game and a half to injury...

Anyone thinking logically would have to admit the odds of us making the playoffs are pretty fucking long, and the thought of the SB isn’t even funny anymore.

So it doesn’t surprise me. I think Pirate is close to throwing in the towel too.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:29 pm

But wait a minute don't we have the executive of the year sitting upstairs using his infinite wisdom to build a champion and Jack telling us 2 years ago that there will be some defense played in Oakland. These motherfuckers lie more than the media and politicians do. Just another apparently terrible chapter of Raider football the last 15 years

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:48 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:But wait a minute don't we have the executive of the year sitting upstairs using his infinite wisdom to build a champion and Jack telling us 2 years ago that there will be some defense played in Oakland. These motherfuckers lie more than the media and politicians do. Just another apparently terrible chapter of Raider football the last 15 years

Oh hell ya we have the executive of the year. We fans who slam him just don’t know what we’re taking about. I mean, the press says he’s the best so what the fuck are we thinking??

STILL, every time you read an article about Reggie they STILL talk about the “bind” Al left him in. All that cap hell blah blah blah.... nobody could have done better with all the adversity blah blah blah blahbitty -blah.

People have the fuckin nerve to argue w Raiders fans about McKenzie, as if their casual observances have revealed a much more accurate picture than our analysis of every fucking move he has ever made.

He’s a fucking loser. He hires loser coaches, he signs loser players and even when he does something right it all turns to shot eventually.

People think that 12-4 record last year was an accurate representation of how good our team is. Fucking BULLSHIT!!

People say 5e only thing that matters are the W/L columns. Absolutely not true. HOW a team wins is much more indicative of what they really are. And last year we could just as easily have been 7-9 if it wasn’t for an unbelievable amount of luck. I know, we’ve beaten this dead horse a lot but man, the picture the press paints of Reggie is SO far from the truth it’s really kind of astonishing if you think about it.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:51 pm

Sorry guys i’m Pretty stoned on painkillers right now so probably not making a ton of sense.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:40 pm

I hate being wrong. I had no idea we’d be THIS bad. Right now my 9-7 prediction looks like a pipe dream.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:27 pm

I think the only optimism going into next year if Pagano is retained what he can do with this defense with a full training camp, preseason and full season of games and hopefully added talent on defense. I think two huge issues all year was Norton jr for ten games and Downing for the whole season and their utter incompetence to run their squads effectively.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:27 am

I agree, Freddie. This season was lost as soon as the kneeling bullshit happened... the team never recovered from it.

We have to have a successful draft.... meaning a "smart" draft. We all know how unlikely that is, unfortunately. FA will be interesting also; I wonder who Reggie will low ball next year that could help us...lol. With Downing and Norton gone, some players in the right places, Carr healed 100% (physically and mentally) and hopefully Jack getting a clue that another season like this won't be tolerated, we can be in the hunt at the end of the season.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby blazin1 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:17 pm

I really thought they could go 11-5. Too bad a bunch of butt hurt players had Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) all year.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum