Carr reportedly on verge of massive extension with Raiders

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Carr reportedly on verge of massive extension with Raide

Postby bigboy3333 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:24 am

790thSFS wrote:HIGHEST PAID: The Oakland Raiders quarterback Derek Carr becomes the highest paid player in the NFL after agreeing to a 5 year contract extension worth $125 million over 5 seasons.

Raiders came out on this deal smelling like roses...meaning, if DC wanted to hold the Raiders hostage for way more $$, could had. Lucky for the Raiders, Carr is not that type. btw, it's just a mater of time before some QB, such as a Marcus Mariota or Jameis Winston, could command 30m +

Sell the Fucking team Mark Davis!!

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 2

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:56 am

$25 mill per and he hasn't even played in the playoffs or won a playoff game or a division title. I know this kid is being paid on potential and could command that somewhere else. Carr better not dissappoint and no more bible thumper speeches.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:22 am

I agree. Carr reminds me of Farve a lot I think he will be worth the he money. That praise Jesus shit does need to go! Raiders paid you! Not the invisible man in the sky.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:49 am

I just hope he's the real deal and thats not putting up numbers in the regular season but LEADING and producing in the playoffs and winning in January...thats any great QB's legacy.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby bigboy3333 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:24 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:I just hope he's the real deal and thats not putting up numbers in the regular season but LEADING and producing in the playoffs and winning in January...thats any great QB's legacy.

Let the record speak for itself....what did the Raiders look like without Carr on the field ? I tell U what, complete SHIT!!!

Dereck Carr is the real deal. :D

Sell the Fucking team Mark Davis!!

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 2

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:21 pm

bigboy3333 wrote:
FreddieB25 wrote:I just hope he's the real deal and thats not putting up numbers in the regular season but LEADING and producing in the playoffs and winning in January...thats any great QB's legacy.

Let the record speak for itself....what did the Raiders look like without Carr on the field ? I tell U what, complete SHIT!!!

Dereck Carr is the real deal. :D

They did look like shit in week 17 and the playoffs especially on offense. That would happen to any team with a back up journeymen QB in McGloin starting and a 3rd stringer in Cook starting that never took a snap in an NFL regular season game. Carr can't force shit thinking he's Superman and or Brett Favre like he did in his first two years. We need the defense and running game going to take pressure off of Carr feeling like he has to do too much. First time we've had a legitimate franchise QB that we drafted since the Snake Stabler in the early 70's.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:30 pm

And Carr bails reggie's ass out by doing a friendly deal. What a kid. What a fucking competitor this kid is. I challenge anyone to tell me who in this league, other then Brady, has as much fucking heart as this kid?

He wants to win SBs, of course. But I bet this kid wants to win them for his teammates and coaches even more than he does for himself.

Of all the fucking QBs that could have fallen in our lap in round 2 like mana from heaven, we get the kid who will soon be considered the best in the league.

Show Them all what you've REALLY got this year, Derek. Cuz we all know you haven't even come close to peaking yet.

Fucking awesome. Nothing like having a franchise QB who's worthy of the moniker.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum