High on the Raiders? - My first real analysis since playoffs

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: High on the Raiders? - My first real analysis since play

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:26 pm

See, I'm not satisfied with having an opinion. I want it to be HIGHLY informed by factual analysis. And that's the difference between my own football IQ of, say, 120, vs YOUR football IQ of, say, 75 (and you should actualy be flattered by such a high estimate). I'm an ANALYST. You're an OPINIONIST. And you suck at it.

\end random Freddie destruction.[/quote]

Your 120 football IQ in your own words and factual analysis predicted 7-9 last year asswipe!!! My low football IQ in your words predicted 10-6 last year. We finished 12-4 and you bailed on the board in November when you knew you were wrong. Your pathetic brah!!! Now your deciphering through all our 12 wins to prove a point we were lucky to win this game or that game. Your fuckin PATHETIC!!! Were the Patriots LUCKY to win that Super bowl last year? Or did Atl lay down in the second half for them? There's luck in all sports, it's all about the final score no matter how you get there. I'd rather win ugly like the Raiders do than lose pretty.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:34 pm

No doubt we were good last year and lucky. It's going forward that matters now & we aren't gonna have 7 comeback wins again this year. So we have to be better as a whole team. I like the wins & last second gambles but I'd rather we win by 20.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:12 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:No doubt we were good last year and lucky. It's going forward that matters now & we aren't gonna have 7 comeback wins again this year. So we have to be better as a whole team. I like the wins & last second gambles but I'd rather we win by 20.

If we had a better defense last year we would have won many of those games by two possessions. This year the same...defense has to shine for most of games and take pressure off of the offense. We have a bonafied tough sked this year so we'll see what we're made of.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby bigboy3333 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:50 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:
Forbiddenraider wrote:No doubt we were good last year and lucky. It's going forward that matters now & we aren't gonna have 7 comeback wins again this year. So we have to be better as a whole team. I like the wins & last second gambles but I'd rather we win by 20.

If we had a better defense last year we would have won many of those games by two possessions. This year the same...defense has to shine for most of games and take pressure off of the offense. We have a bonafied tough sked this year so we'll see what we're made of.

Freddie, all I care about is the W' & L's of the 2017 Raiders. Fuck last year, this year Schedule will be much tougher then 16" Schedule. I believe that our offence will be much better in 3rd downs and in the red zone. I also like our draft picks on the defensives side....I really don't have much faith in Ken Norton jr, which I'm glade Del Rio brought in John Pagano, so I fell better about the defense. So when Camp start I will make my prediction for 2017.

Sell the Fucking team Mark Davis!!

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 2

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:02 am

LOL. Looks like the forum rats are squealing again. Rave on.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum