Fucking Crabtree

No Bullshit. Just Real Oakland Raiders Talk!

Fucking Crabtree

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:12 am

Let me start this off by saying: Fuck you Del, I don't give a shit how much of a man crush you have on Crab.

Now to the meat of the matter: The question is; WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS ASSHOLE ALWAYS FADE LATE IN THE SEASON????

I made him famous on this board after the 2015 season, where there was a MASSIVELY pronounced difference between his first 8 games and his last 8.

Now I'll make him famous again for his play in 2016.

FIRST 8 GAMES: 71 yds/game, 6 TDs

LAST 8 GAMES: 54 yds/game, 2 TDs

I won't discuss the playoffs because Carr wasn't in there, so none of the stats mean shit.

Someone please tell me why this fuckhead always decides to go on vacation after the first 8 games??? It was even worse in 2015, look up my posts.

If he had kept up his early pace, dude would have had 1136 yds and 12 TDs. SO WHAT THE FUCK???

And BTW... If it's cold outside and we're playing without a dome (Arrowhead, Mile High), HE SUCKS SHIT!! He might as well not play in cold-weather games.

Our draft SUCKED ASS!!! But FA was good to us. Playoff-bound.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Fucking Crabtree

Postby 790thSFS » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:23 pm

opposing teams were probably giving crabtree extra attention since he was making everyone look stupid in the first 8 games. Either that or he was scared to have his chain snatched from him again. Carr didn't seem to throw in his direction in the second half of the year

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Return to Oakland Raiders Forum