DAY 3 OF DRAFT

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: DAY 3 OF DRAFT

Postby snakebuck » Mon May 01, 2017 6:41 am

If Vanderdoes show any laziness, he will be gone in a heart beat. Jack don't play around with lazy people.

PEACE RAIDER NATION!

snakebuck
All-Pro
All-Pro
Highscores: 0

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon May 01, 2017 5:14 pm

snakebuck wrote:If Vanderdoes show any laziness, he will be gone in a heart beat. Jack don't play around with lazy people.

Maybe lingering injuries so taking some plays or series off etc. We need a young stud defensive linemen and hopefully this kid can be that to compliment Mario Edwards jr.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Tue May 02, 2017 8:47 am

silver & black wrote:He won't be lazy in the NFL, or he'll be done in short order. I've read that he showed signs of being his former self (before his injuries) in workouts for the NFL. He supposedly has a high ceiling and could possibly be a very good player. Lets hope.

Mario Edwards had the whole "lazy" tag also. He played great for us before the injury. I didn't see a single damn lazy bone in that kid's body. So I'll give this kid the benefit of the doubt.

But the one-eyed pick?? At the very position where you need a dude w great vision? That's fucked up. He'll be a at in the NFL, and whichever eye is good will dictate the side he plays.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum