Bank of America to fund Vegas stadium

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Bank of America to fund Vegas stadium

Postby snakebuck » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:17 am

FreddieB25 wrote:Looks like we're moving...Oakland hasn't offered us anything.

Oakland Mayor finally offered a deal but Goodell told her it was too late. Stupid Bitch!

PEACE RAIDER NATION!

snakebuck
All-Pro
All-Pro
Highscores: 0

Postby Marujo » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:01 pm

Libby made a contract with the Fortress group that they (City and County) can't negotiate the land to Raiders without Fortress agreement. What a stupid move.

Marujo
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:02 am

Marujo wrote:Libby made a contract with the Fortress group that they (City and County) can't negotiate the land to Raiders without Fortress agreement. What a stupid move.

I like you Marujo. You're a smart cat. I don't always agree w you, but I see that you always have your eye on the ball...

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby Marujo » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Thanks, man.

Marujo
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:17 pm

2 billion dollar state of the art stadium in a shithole like Oakland was never going to happen anyway....its just bad business all around and not ecomically feasible...building one off the Vegas strip in a virgin pro sport town like LV does...Considering all the money and wealth that passes through that town including fans from other cities that would love to go there during the winter to see their team and make a Vegas weekend out of it....as long as the Raiders are competitive and have a fun to watch the money and fans will follow. ...hopefully we do have a home field advantage and pro Raider noise can be heard.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:19 pm

2 billion dollar state of the art stadium in a shithole like Oakland was never going to happen anyway....its just bad business all around and not economically feasible...building one off the Vegas strip in a virgin pro sport town like LV does...Considering all the money and wealth that passes through that town including fans from other cities that would love to go there during the winter to see their team and make a Vegas weekend out of it....as long as the Raiders are competitive and have a fun team to watch the money and fans will follow. ...hopefully we do have a home field advantage and pro Raider noise can be heard.

Last edited by FreddieB25 on Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:26 pm

I think the move will be great for this team. Just getting out of the down trodden dump that they have played in since their return to Oakland, will have a miraculous effect on moral and culture for our beloved Raiders. I'd love to see one more Lombardi awarded to the OAKLAND Raiders before the move..... and then several more to seal the deal in VEGAS BABY!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:48 pm

silver & black wrote:I think the move will be great for this team. Just getting out of the down trodden dump that they have played in since their return to Oakland, will have a miraculous effect on moral and culture for our beloved Raiders. I'd love to see one more Lombardi awarded to the OAKLAND Raiders before the move..... and then several more to seal the deal in VEGAS BABY!

The Mount Davis tarped seats in the upper deck is an eyesore and has been. Oakland alameda coliseum is the biggest fuckin dump in pro sports by far. After 2002, we should have had some kind of upgrade in the east bay. The Golden State Warriors have been playing across the parking lot for over 40 years, they win a championship and are consequential and they get new digs in San Francisco now. Warriors were one of worst teams in pro sports before Curry/Thompson and after the Rick Barry days in the mid 70's and they get some love from the bay area rewarded with a new arena. Al Davis wasn't going to get any favors from the NFL or Alameda county and this Vegas move was bound to happen eventually. NFL and LA county were supposed to upgrade the LA coliseum 30 years ago when we played there and nothing happened...Vegas the city epitomizes Al Davis the man, renegade,gangster, mysterious, gambler, anti-establishment and a risk taker. I think Al would be proud of this move and a 2 billion dollar state of the art facility right next to the world renowned Vegas strip,

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DuaneH » Thu May 11, 2017 11:51 pm

silver & eblack wrote:I think the move will be great for this team. Just getting out of the down trodden dump that they have played in since their return to Oakland, will have a miraculous effect on moral and culture for our beloved Raiders. I'd love to see one more Lombardi awarded to the OAKLAND Raiders before the move..... and then several more to seal the deal in VEGAS BABY!

Who wants to play sports in the desert. Way too hot for a stadium.

DuaneH
Rookie
Rookie

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum