Dead board issues?

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Dead board issues?

Postby Dave Casperspook » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:22 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:I think you should come back. I think Dead & Freddie are both great men. As we all know, others forums are for liberals and faggots and this is the only one governed by men at all levels. Conflict is good for a forum, I've been in conflict my whole time here. I think Dead should come back as only a few can survive on this forum. I hate 790, but I'm glad he's on here so I have an opposing view/conflict. You guys are both captains that's why you have the top tier positions. Freddie will you accept Dead back? Dead will you come back? Then again if I guys really hate each other it could be fun to just launch insults back & forth like me and that fag Caspersook.

Eat a dick, cocksucker! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Btw, Go Raiders!!!!

I'm just a gurl living in a boys body...

-Dave Casperspook

Dave Casperspook
First-Stringer
First-Stringer
Highscores: 1

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:03 pm

I'll leave that to you and Del. Both of you can go mudsharking together and maybe Del will have the courtesy to give you a reach around. If not you can both still blow each other on MLK day and celebrate the moolies together

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:03 pm

I'll leave that to you and Del. Both of you can go mudsharking together and maybe Del will have the courtesy to give you a reach around. If not you can both still blow each other on MLK day and celebrate the moolies together

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:03 pm

See, two men breaking balls no harm in that. But Del worries me, his obsession with moolies is quite sick & abnormal! I feel he may be a lost cause

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum