KC loses lol

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

KC loses lol

Postby piratepride » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:25 pm

Those bastards are out lol! They didn't look in sync like they normally do. Guess Andy Reid's bye week win total ratio just took a hit lol.
I'm glad the stupid chief fans have nothing to talk about now.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: KC loses lol

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:33 pm

Chiefs are out but Pitt and New England for the conference...hate'm both!!!..Hate Dallas and Green bay as well....I want Atlanta to win it all...was hoping KC would beat Pitt and NE and lose to Atl in Super bowl...4 remaining Qb's are elite and hall of famers...Matt Ryan might need to win a Lombardi..but still top tier...sorry Alex smith you'll always be a second tier guy

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:08 am

I was pulling for the Chiefs. I fucking hate the Steelers and their insufferable fans. I'm rooting for the Falcons fo win it all. As much as I hate to say it... I hope the Patr*ots take the Steelers out. Fuck em'!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby 790thSFS » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:02 pm

I told you guys the Chiefs would fucking choke in their first playoff game. I bet DR is really sad his team lost this past weekend. He is probably going to get himself kicked off a Chiefs Forum this week and start posting here again. Smith/Reid/Chief = Playoff Choke!

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs
Medals: 1

Postby Marujo » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:16 pm

This game was boring. I fell asleep in the half time. (here the kickoff was at 11.20 pm).

Marujo
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:28 pm

790thSFS wrote:I told you guys the Chiefs would fucking choke in their first playoff game. I bet DR is really sad his team lost this past weekend. He is probably going to get himself kicked off a Chiefs Forum this week and start posting here again. Smith/Reid/Chief = Playoff Choke!

DR is a Donkey fan as well and also swings from Carson Palmer's nut sac and he hasn't played for us since 2012!!! DR is a clown!!!! Spent all his time this past season in the first half waiting for us to fall apart...fact is if Carr didn't go down we would have gone 13-3 and would have been the home team in that game last night most likely against KC...Carr meant as much to us this year as Gannon in the early 2000's and Stabler in the 70's for us.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:24 pm

I'm so glad they lost especially in that obnoxious stadium full of slack jawed Kansas City faggots. Carr covered up a lot of our weaknesses last year. Karl Joseph played pretty well but Reggie & Jack shit the bed with Ward & Calhoun. Reggie is far from the draft expert he's made out to be. I guess we are drafting defense again since our defense was even worse this year. Take away Carr & we are 6-10 maybe. Still waiting on Reggie to assemble a defense that isn't record breaking bad.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum