No matter what.

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

No matter what.

Postby Del » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:52 am

We need to keep McFadden, when healthy he is the best back in the league. Who agrees?

All day lurkin'

Del
All-Pro
All-Pro
Highscores: 0

Re: No matter what.

Postby Tenebrous » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:00 am

When used properly & healthy, McFadden has shown himself to be very dangerous on the field. However, I doubt that McFadden wants to stay in RM's disasterous mess in Oakland.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby snakebuck » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:18 am

I agree because he is one of the best in the league. However, I'm very frustrated that he has been hurt every season. He hasn't even had a full season since becoming a Raider. Just like Jacoby Ford, he's always hurt too. I'm very frustrated that they can't last a season without injuries. Being nicked up is forgiveable because almost all players are nicked up.

PEACE RAIDER NATION!

snakebuck
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:43 am

snakebuck wrote:I agree because he is one of the best in the league. However, I'm very frustrated that he has been hurt every season. He hasn't even had a full season since becoming a Raider. Just like Jacoby Ford, he's always hurt too. I'm very frustrated that they can't last a season without injuries. Being nicked up is forgiveable because almost all players are nicked up.
I'm with you man. DMC is a tough case. The guy's made of glass, yet the way he plays is hard-nosed and physical. It's really a shame, because I think he could have rivaled Marcus Allen under different circumstances. That's how good I think he could be.

On the other hand it would be pretty hard to bitch at Reggie if he got rid of him. Gotta have guys on the field instead of in the trainer's room.

However, at this point I don't see anyone out there we could get who would represent and upgrade, even considering DMC's injury issues. Just cutting a guy for the sake of cutting is NOT the way to go.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby snakebuck » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:11 am

Who do we have to back McFadden up? We lost Goodson and Twaine Jones is now a CB. Who else do we even have?

PEACE RAIDER NATION!

snakebuck
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby bigboy3333 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:28 am

;)
snakebuck wrote:Who do we have to back McFadden up? We lost Goodson and Twaine Jones is now a CB. Who else do we even have?

Until we draft a running back...Marcel Reese, not that bad if I say so myself.

Sell the Fucking team Mark Davis!!

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 2

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:24 am

Jeremy Stewart.

I other words, not much at all.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby The Blackness » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:26 am

IMO, I think DMC has lost a little through all the injuries.He's entering his final year of his rookie deal & will likely not be worth what he or his agent may want in a new deal.I'd keep on the roster, hope he stays healthy & then trade him before the trade deadline.Stewart is an UFA, I believe.Either way, backs will be added via FA or draft.Now days, you do not need to draft a back in the 1st 2 rds.I'd say 4th or later for a back replacement.

When you have had your ass handed to you by a Raider, you've seen The Blackness..

The Blackness
Rookie
Rookie

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum